NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

Emmie sweetie you need to look after yourself, as I have said before and Katycakes has just said, food is not the enemy. I think you are putting such unrealistic pressure on yourself love, just take each half day at a time, get that water down you (I know you hate it but just do it !:D), let yourself get into Ketosis and you will feel better, if you do 'binge' on salad it wont knock you out of ketosis and it won't do untold damage to you, and if you feel the need to 'eat' then grab some skinless cooked chicken or some other protein, again it won't knock you out................BUT YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP MAKING YOURSELF SICK!

You know you can PM me any time and if you want it I will PM you my mobile number and you can phone or text me anytime.

Hugs and Kisses

aaww thanks girls x x x the daft thing is i know!!! its stupid!! i have already had one down fall today but again im going to put it behind me and move forward as of now i AM going to do this properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aarrgghhh i get so angry with myself after but i cant help knowing that it makes me feel better :cry: still mind over matter and all that!!! hubby nearly caught me out again last night he wasnt happy he said hes been cleaning sick of the toilet airfreshener everyday for the last few weeks and knows what im doing again and then was funny with me all night didnt make me feel too good about myself i can tell you.

Oh, Em. And the worse you feel the more likely you are to do it again... at least that's how it works with me and binge eating. You said it makes you feel better, but it must be such a brief moment of relief before the guilt/anger floods in? This is so bad for your body honey and not great for your head either. Can you ring your CDC & talk to her? I know that will be tough... posting on here is one thing, it feels safe & anonymous, but by bringing it out into the open you're taking a big step towards facing it. You need to take it further now by telling your CDC... she will have the resources to help you. Be brave honey & stay strong.
xxx

hey!!!

am SSSOOO proud of myself..........ive just gone in the kitchen coz i was hungry and got out a bag of chocolate raisins and thought well its ok ill just make myself sick after so walked back into the front room and sat there with them in my hands for a few mins....then i thought no! no im not going to im going to have a choc mint shake and you know what i put them back and had a shake and i feel so good about myself!!!!!!
hehehe!! baby steps and all that!!!!!!

well done Emmie! I am so proud of you!

You may be spacing your shakes out to far...so maybe when you get these urges you need a shake?

thats the first shake ive had today.....didnt have one coz of my trip up earlier but yeah i think im going to start having half packets more spread out that way i will feel like im always having something!!!

Back