NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

You'll get used to it hun! Yep fizzy water is allowed although some people find this can lead to smaller losses when consumed in large quantities, and also causes bloating so maybe just have the odd glass as a "treat"? xxx

Thanks, thats what i was thinking, i could use fizzy water as a treat and drink it from a wine glass. That way i wouldn't feel so left out when others are having a glass of wine xx

well ive nearly had a few wobbles today but have resisted (well so far the night is still young!!) have had a massive head ache today and didnt even go out last night!!!! feel that its worse this time i know everyone seems to say that about restart!! i feel that this time i keep thinking that i know how easy the weight comes off its ok if i have this little treat!!!!
i must admit though i have been hungry but then again weve had such a lazy day where we having done anything thats taken my mind off it!!
HURRY UP KETOSIS!!!

Emmie, I felt exactly like that when I restarted the saturday after I took 3 days off at xmas, I was miserable the first day and soooooo hungry especially as there were still so many nice things in the fridge left over from xmas but I was back in ketosis by day 2 and feeling much better again, I hope it's the same for you.

thanks bevy to be honest i think ketosis is coming (thank god!) and of course it helped when i weighed myself this morning and had lost nearly 3lbs! (think my bodys gone back into CD shock!) not that im complaining!!!!
finding the shakes and soups harder to get down this time did you? they dont seem to taste as nice as they did!! maybe its just after all the rich food at xmas!
xxxxxxx

Oh the joys of restarting! but we know the 'pain' is worth it! I need to get back into drinking water mode....that red wine became far to big a feature in my liquid intake over the past 2 weeks:8855:

shes alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missed you mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've found that ketosis had made my headaches go away!!!
I've been having tension headaches for weeks, something that i've never suffered from, but since being in ketosis, i havent had a single 1! x

I agree about the shakes Emmie but after about 3 days I was used to them again, how are you feeling today? I'm a bit hungry for some strange reason... it's my totm so I think that may be why I feel I need something nice, just had a shake though so hopefully that will satisfy my urge.... My partner is drinking red wine and I love the smell of it and would love to be able to just have a sip but keep telling myself that those size 10 jeans I am aiming for are more important :)

That's great news welshwench :) let's hope the headaches don't come back.

ive done rubbish!!!!!! am forcing myself to SS from tomorrow been doing rubbish keep eating!!!!

Emmie, not so rubbish when you're down 2lbs!!!! That's great for over the Xmas period, seriously... don't knock yourself! I restarted SS on 2nd and feel loads better now, so good luck for tomorrow - you can do it honey!
xx

comeon Emmie - ya know you can do it:D

god I wish Ketosis would kick in......having said that I am not that hungry but I just would feel better if I knew I was back on track proper:rolleyes:

i just feel rubbish!!!!! i cant stop eating and then (hhmm getting rid) i know that im safer on CD SS as the need to....after eating isnt there.
i need to TRY so hard tomorrow i cant keep doing this!!!
AAARRRGGGGHHHHH

It must be hard after X-mas in regards to picking. I did SS+ and a mix of 810 but I have been back on SS since Friday. I was fine yesterday as I was quite busy but today has been a lazy day so I have had to talk myself out of thinking of making some chicken or opening a can of tuna. I believe once you have something to eat, no matter how small you make it ten times harder to say no to it again. I know it's easier said than done but try and stop yourself from having that first bite and it will get easier.

Oh Emmie... no wonder you're feeling shaky. Try to focus on what you've achieved, not on the binge/get rid cycle... beating yourself up will only make things worse. I'm sure you'll feel better once you start SS. I felt a bit scared & chaotic over Xmas but starting SS again gave me back control, right from the first sachet... like I'd given it some kind of magical power or something! I'm sure it can be the same for you. Stay strong. You can do this, and SS will help by taking food out of the picture. Maybe talk to your cdc about how you've been over Xmas & get some support....
xxx

thanks chick xxx

im back on ss today i know i cant keep doing what im doing and need to take food out of the equasion for now maybe get down to the size im happy with and follow the plan properly intriducing the food slowly and not just binging on salads (yep thats what i got rid of yesturday in a panic) and kebabs (ok that ones abit worse lol!) i think im that scared of putting the weight on again quickly that a panic but no more! im going to SS and do it properly!!

Oh honey, salads? Please don't be so scared... CD is a lifesaver for many of us, taking food out of the picture, but only so we can work out our issues in the meantime. Food is not our enemy, it's the reasons behind why we eat the way we do that need to be looked at, & bad patterns broken. Even kebabs aren't anything to be scared of... and the get-rid compulsion is not good on so many levels. Please do speak to your cdc Emmie, OK? You have come so far and done so well, but to sustain this new you, you need to build a healthier view of food... we all do.
I know how safe it feels to be back on SS, I feel that too. I know now that CD is not a magic formula to take away all my food problems, as when food was back in the picture I did lose control. But I know now what I have to work on, so that has its positive side, right? The real challenge is to put food back into the picture and still feel safe and in control. We're all here for you Emmie & good luck for today. Hugs. xxx

Good luck for today emmie, were all here for you, sending you positive vibes :vibes::vibes::vibes: for a positive day

Let us know how you're getting on. :D

Back