Newby!!

Hi all my name is Lou,
Iv been listening to the girls in works jabbering on about slimming world and Iv tried 'diets' in the past and to be honest I struggle like he'll to stick to them!!
Iv got a stone (ish) it loose after having my little girl 20 months ago , and Iv tried not to give myself a hard time about my change in body shape, but I really feel like I want to do something about it now. I'm hoping to try for another little nipper next year and before I know it the stone (ish) I want to loose will be 2 stone (ish) !!
The girls all love slimming world , cos let's be honest no one wants to eat salad every day for lunch. Iv been mooching at your forum all week and your all so supportive, I'm gonna give it a go xx

Well, I'm struggling with my time at the moment but I'm hoping to look for classes that I can fit around work, baby, and hubbys working hrs. I'm so rubbish at committing to something every week, that's why this forum is great for me, I can sit in bed and get/give support whilst drinking my hot chocolate (options Belgian chock)
Iv borrowed the books off a friend in work so I'm starting tomorrow. Iv made pasta for lunch and falafel burgers for tea. It seems too good to be true eating a big bowl of pasta for lunch x

Back