• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newby

Jodawso

Hello everyone I’m new to this group. I’m looking to lose about a stone and a half by September. I’ve lost half a stone in 3 weeks but get totally stuck on what I can and can’t eat. I’m trying to keep to slimming world as that’s the one I know best. Any advice for a speedy loss this week 🤞🤞🙏🙏 xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Miss Scarlett Blue

Silver Member
Hello and welcome. If you are aiming to lose a stone and a half by September why don’t you join our slimmer by September challenge. I’ll post a link for you below.

Well done on your weight loss so far. Half a stone in 3 weeks is great, so you are doing something right.

Things I have found helpful are:
- planning all meals in advance and recording everything I eat.
- planning in some treats (using my syns) do I’m less likely to stray too far from plan
- trying to find SW friendly versions of some of my favourite meals so that I don’t feel like I’m deprived. I’ve spent a lot of time looking for recipes. I’ve found lots of inspiration on here, in the SW magazine and I also bought the first Pinch of Nom book.
- try and get as much speed as you can (I’ve found this harder during lockdown and not getting shopping as often)
- be careful with portions on free food. It is very easy to have too much, which although allowed will slow down your losses
- drink plenty of fluids.

Best of luck to you and you’ll find lots of support and encouragement on this site

Jodawso

Hello and welcome. If you are aiming to lose a stone and a half by September why don’t you join our slimmer by September challenge. I’ll post a link for you below.

Well done on your weight loss so far. Half a stone in 3 weeks is great, so you are doing something right.

Things I have found helpful are:
- planning all meals in advance and recording everything I eat.
- planning in some treats (using my syns) do I’m less likely to stray too far from plan
- trying to find SW friendly versions of some of my favourite meals so that I don’t feel like I’m deprived. I’ve spent a lot of time looking for recipes. I’ve found lots of inspiration on here, in the SW magazine and I also bought the first Pinch of Nom book.
- try and get as much speed as you can (I’ve found this harder during lockdown and not getting shopping as often)
- be careful with portions on free food. It is very easy to have too much, which although allowed will slow down your losses
- drink plenty of fluids.

Best of luck to you and you’ll find lots of support and encouragement on this site

Thankyou so very much I will have a look at the slimmer by September ❤️❤️

tjoc123

Hello everyone I’m new to this group. I’m looking to lose about a stone and a half by September. I’ve lost half a stone in 3 weeks but get totally stuck on what I can and can’t eat. I’m trying to keep to slimming world as that’s the one I know best. Any advice for a speedy loss this week 🤞🤞🙏🙏 xx
Hello, Have you considered calorie counting? It is so easy nowadays with the labels on foods and the MyFitnessPal app. Good luck on your journey.