Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

Only 2 days at work and then I'm Toon bound.... I for one will NOT be wearing a coat in the evening.... cos I is hard, I is.....lol

Hope we got get snowed in....:eek:

So excited........

:bliss::bliss::party0023:

:silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:

Hope we got get snowed in....:eek:

So excited........

NO!!!

If we get snow on Friday I won't make it!! I live really high up and our roads seem to be the first ones to get blocked in and closed, and last to get gritted :mad: :cry:

NO!!!

If we get snow on Friday I won't make it!! I live really high up and our roads seem to be the first ones to get blocked in and closed, and last to get gritted :mad: :cry:

It should of actually read hope we DONT get snowed in... doh...can ya tell I was hung over yesterday...:eek::rolleyes:

you guys are bonkers and i'm scared. :p

I'll be in ketosis by the weekend. I've got a bad cold so I won't be drinking alcohol.

Looking forward to seeing you guys never been to Newcastle and since there is snow forecast for the weekend it'll be interesting to see whether Geordie girls really do walk about with virtually no clothes on when out on the town.

See you in a few days. xxx

Yes they really do!!! The first time I saw girls in boob tubes and stilettos walking in the snow, I was gobsmacked! Now I just admire their hardiness whilst I'm wearing several duvets!

xx

They sure do. Does it not happen everywhere?

Irene xx

That made me LARF!!!!! Bless ya!

xxxxxx

I am DREADING the snow!!!!

Please God it's a false forecast cos it's cold enough up here for me in August!!!

AARGH!!!

Ah well - if it does snow, we'll soldier on regardless! I might have to take it a bit easy on the voddie on Friday as I'm still nauseous from drinking myself senseless on NYE - I'm such a lightweight these days!

xxxxxx

I have to say that I love the snow. Not to keen on the ice and slush that comes with it tho (lol).I normally will go out without a coat but have to say when its really cold i do become a bit of a wuss.I'm just hoping the snow holds off until we're there at least, otherwise the trains may not be running and I'm not driving that distace in the snow (sorry)Oh well i've done 1/2 a day now (was in very early) so only 1 1/2 left to go (yay)Jo xx

Happy New Year everyone!

I haven't been posting for a while but have been 'lurking'. Met with Sarah (Westiegirl) on Sunday and she mentioned the meet at Newcastle. I've always wanted to go to these events but with family committments haven't been able to. However, hubby is off work at the moment so I CAN come along to this one...if that's ok.

Will there be any time for shopping....?

There are still rooms available at the Travelodge so I'll book later. As for trains from Edinburgh, I haven't booked yet, but will aim to get to Newcastle for 3 or 4ish?

Any advice would be appreciated.

AmandaJayne

p.s. I don't have a boob tube or micro mini or a stetson with feathers - does anyone have a spare to lend me? I promise not to be too sick on it...

Hi Amanda Jayne,Looking forward to meeting you then, really good that you're coming.I don't have a micro mini or a boob tube either (lol)As for the shopping i'm going to make time on the saturday so the company woukd be good if you fancy it and anyone else for that matter. See you fridayJo xx

I'm really looking forward to meeting new faces. :) The snow will be awful but I'm on the train so I'm happy.

Will there be any time for shopping....?

As for the shopping i'm going to make time on the saturday so the company woukd be good if you fancy it and anyone else for that matter. See you fridayJo xx

Shopping..... of course :D :rolleyes: I may be only able to stay friday night, but I'm damned sure I'm making time for shopping lol!!

Well - the snow's arrived and it's really not too bad at the moment - just a light sprinkling! It has just started again though - but only fairy flakes so I'm not panicking yet! lol

Oh and I might be a few minutes late on Friday at 4pm-ish - got to pick up Prince Eric from work so he can sit on the kids hehe but should deffo be there by 4.15-4.30 at the latest!

xxxx

Well - the snow's arrived and it's really not too bad at the moment - just a light sprinkling! It has just started again though - but only fairy flakes so I'm not panicking yet! lol

Oh and I might be a few minutes late on Friday at 4pm-ish - got to pick up Prince Eric from work so he can sit on the kids hehe but should deffo be there by 4.15-4.30 at the latest!

xxxx

Keep us posted on the snow situation Issy..... really don't do high heels and snow...!!!!!

Sure we'll save a seat for you Friday.......;)

Love

:eek:OMG its started snowing here too:cry: and I've still no sitter:cry::cry:

I wish my mum was home:mad:

I'm gonna go see my sisters today and see if they can each have the kids one night...fingers crossed;)

I'll get there no matter what;)

I'm so looking forward to the toon meet and I so will be wearing my killer heels:p snow or no snow:p I'll just pretend I'm a local"hard about weather" girl:p

See you all tomorrow;)

Zoe - you'd better be there, girlie!!! lol

It's still snowing but it's not really lying - the sky is dark though - the clouds are full of snow just waiting to freeze my bazookas off! lol

I think we'll be fine!

xxx

Back