Newcomer

wigglyboo

Hi TO EVERYONE.

Just joined. Got loads of weight to lose. Have done all the usual diets in the past, thought would try one of these sites for some support.

Can't afford diet classes at mo so am goin it alone. :confused: Don't know how will get on. Have heard about the Arthur diet where you cut out carbs? :cry: That be hard.

Anymore advice greatly appreciated. Got myself a excercise bike and weights so hopefully the excercise will help. Oh and my wii fit. :bliss:

wigglyboo...

Take a look around the site, there are lots of examples of people doing it themselves. I'm sure you;ll get the advice and support you need.

Welcome to Mininins. :welcome:

Hi and welcome. You might want to do what I do as I have lots of weight to lose too. I have mini targets and feel I'm achieving something.

Good luck
Irene xx

welcome to the site and all the best on your journey. There are loads of people that are doing it themselves on this place, they completely amaze me for doing so well I wish at times I could do it on my own too. Set yourself low goals and take each day as it comes, I am sure ya will do great and I look forward to hearing of your success later, take care

Back