Newie

acacia

Hi everyone..

I been floating around for a few months now... just reading every1's posts.

I have started my cambridge (sole source) yesterday and havnt cheated.. as yet , but i'm soo hungry! I've weigh 12.8 st and am hoping to lose around 3 stone.. dont know if it's possible as have always been a big girl..

Have tried the cambridge before but failed after the 1st day! i am determined this time..(i hope)

xx

hello

Hi Acacia,
I'm Kim and I have also started my SS this week - on Monday.... i also weigh 12st 8lb and ive aimed to lose 2 1/2 to begin with - but ideally need to lose 3 stone.
Im doing ok so far, just keep drinking plenty of water and keeping myself occupied.
At an evening whilst watching TV i play on my DS also to really take my mind off hunger lol
stick with it, as ive done this diet before and it does work - until you do what i have done and gone wild with the booze and food lol.

Keep me posted as to how you are getting on
cheers
Kim
x:)

I started Monday to! i did Lipotrim 2 years ago and lost 5stone but due to my own fault i have put on 1 stone in those 2 years :-( and i want to lose it fast so decided to try Cambridge i have tried 3 times before but never get through day 1! but here i am on day 3 so fingers crossed, Good luck to you guys on your weight loss journey x

The first few days is particularly tough, but once you get your first WI you'll be so chuffed with the weight loss. You don't mention your start weight or goal, but am sure you'll achieve a 3 st loss (as long as it would put you at a healthy BMI and not too low). Good luck with it and welcome :)

Back