News from Wannabeminime!!

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
Hi all

Had a call last night from Bex she has been offline for a few days as her laptop is in for repair.

She is having major minimins cravings and missing you all.

She is probably getting major withdrawl from the Arcade too. She will be relieved that the high scores aren't saving while she's away though! LOL

She is fine, had a little diet break while she had a bad chest infection.

Heres hoping her laptop gets fixed soon. Meanwhile I can pass on any messages if you have any.

She sent her love to Mandy, Amanda (Loopy) and Karen (missing your diet thread!) and everyone else too.

Just though I'd post this as anyone who knew she was ill before she disappeared may be worried. I also thought it would be nice to tell you she's missing us all.

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy, thanks for letting us know that she is ok.Pls tell her i wish her better and i hope she soon recovers from the chest infection, and looking forward to seeing her back online soon.
Take care xx

Hi Dizzy, thanks for letting us know that she is ok.Pls tell her i wish her better and i hope she soon recovers from the chest infection, and looking forward to seeing her back online soon.
Take care xx

Hi Roch, Yes I will. She asked after you too (sorry forgot to mention!) How are you today, sweetie? I still think you look mid 20's no bull!

Dizzy x

Just read our thread for update on you. Glad you seem so positive despite you ails!!! xx

Last edited:
Back