News from Wannabeminime!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dizzy-n-mizzy, 6 December 2006 Social URL.

1. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi all

Had a call last night from Bex she has been offline for a few days as her laptop is in for repair.

She is having major minimins cravings and missing you all.

She is probably getting major withdrawl from the Arcade too. She will be relieved that the high scores aren't saving while she's away though! LOL

She is fine, had a little diet break while she had a bad chest infection.

Heres hoping her laptop gets fixed soon. Meanwhile I can pass on any messages if you have any.

She sent her love to Mandy, Amanda (Loopy) and Karen (missing your diet thread!) and everyone else too.

Just though I'd post this as anyone who knew she was ill before she disappeared may be worried. I also thought it would be nice to tell you she's missing us all.

Dizzy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi Dizzy, thanks for letting us know that she is ok.Pls tell her i wish her better and i hope she soon recovers from the chest infection, and looking forward to seeing her back online soon.
    Take care xx

4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Roch, Yes I will. She asked after you too (sorry forgot to mention!) How are you today, sweetie? I still think you look mid 20's no bull!

Dizzy x

Just read our thread for update on you. Glad you seem so positive despite you ails!!! xx

Last edited: 6 December 2006
  5. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Thanks Dizzy, i am back, thank goodness! Chest infection gone now, back on the diet, so no excuses!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.