Nice Legs - Shame about my belly!

Cat001

I need to lose my belly Fat!!! Please help me?

I am 22 female, 5'2 I weigh between 180-190 pounds, I am super unhappy about my weight, I where big tee shirts and look like a ------. I want to lose weight. Diets don't work, as have been through many - I've tried to exercise. And I want to do more stuff - but nothing seems to work my weight stays the same. my boyfriend says I have great legs and not to worry about my belly that's okay for him to say cos he is skinny, Please help me. Also I don't want to go down the diet pill root as i don't have much money to spare for this diet pill stuff, or anything else, please help me.

An Unhappy Cat:(

What kind of diets have you tried in the past?

I'm the same. I have great legs lol but a big belly so I look like a ball with little legs stuck to it. Personally I would never take diet pills because at some point you will have to stop taking them and then what happens? Each to there own but I'm happy on slimming world x

Low carb high protein stops your tummy feeling bloated . And surprisingly the weight you lose comes off quite evenly . And eggs tuna etc are not expensive :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I'm new too and also a belly on skinny legs, think we need to label this body type alon side hour glass and pear shaped, I'm thinking apple lol there is defo more of us out there!! :)

I'm new today and also have huge belly with skinny legs. When I went to slimming world classes people used to say I didn't need to lose weight looking at my legs but not seeing the appalling belly under hubby,s sweatshirt which I try and disguise it with. Now following slimming world but not going to class and doing weights at home 3x a week. Don't give up. I'm 40 this year and still trying to ditch the flubber.

Back