Nic's Certaslim Diary

Neonic

I hope no one minds but I thought I would post a diary on here. I'm currently following the Certaslim rapid plan which consists of 4 shakes/meals/bars and an evening meal of protein and salad/veg plus two optional snacks.

I've never done a diet like this before, the closest was Dukan which I did enjoy but couldn't face trying again. My starting weight was 12st 6.25lb and my final target is 9st 12lb although my first aim is to get to 10st 7lb hopefully by 18th April when I go to Manchester to meet up with my old Dukan pals

I started last Monday and I am quite surprised I am actually enjoying the diet. I like that I don't have to think about it too much, other than what flavour shake I fancy. The first few days were pretty tough. There were times I felt weak and tired, but I persivered and made it through. Week one weigh in was yesterday and showed an 8lb loss which I am extremely happy about.

I would love to hit the one stone mark sooner rather than later to keep me motivated but have been feeling rather heavy lately and TOTM hit last night so it may take a bit longer.

Tonight is going to be my first major challenge as I'm off out for tea with a couple of friends. My plan is to have steak and salad or something similar. I'm also contemplating treating myself to a diet coke. Think I'll just play it by ear and see how I feel.

Back from seeing my friends and I'm polishing my halo. I had steak and plain salad with a glass of water followed by 2 cups of tea. I gave the onion rings to my friend who was more than happy to take them. The next major challenge will be Monday.

Not feeling great this morning. Feeling very tired and weak. Was a little shaky first thing but I think that has passed. I've just had my first shake and a bottle of water and I've got a cup of tea here. Think I'll have a little bit of yogurt (supposed to have either 200ml of skimmed milk or 200 of FF natural yogurt a day but I rarely do) before I leave for work to see if that helps.

Have a good day everyone.

Been feeling really tired the last couple of days. Think that could be because it's TOTM though. Just feel like I could sleep for a week!!

Today I have also had feelings of hunger. I don't think it was real hunger tho, more hormonal hunger and I managed to resist!! Turned my last shake into a hot chocolate and it was amazing!! Exactly what I needed!!

Today was day 12 and I have remained strong. Felt a little unwell first thing again, but that soon passed after I had some water and a cup of tea. Had a bar for breakfast for a change which was nice.
Still feeling heavy but I'm pretty sure that's TOTM. Weigh in is Monday so we'll see although I'm not getting my hopes up this week. I always gain at totm so if I stay the same I'll be okay with that.

Not a great day. Really just want to eat. I'm not really hungry but I just feel like eating constantly. I'm trying to drink lots instead. Might have an early night.

Back