Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

well done on your STS - a 100% week could make a good dent in that 6lbs hun good luck

Thanks :) I am hoping to do some damage limitation this week and have planned the rest of the weeks meals and also tied in exercise where I can (as much as poss!) Trying hard to stay in the right frame of mind so that when we go away next week, I can still be in the mind set to make some good choices (most of the time anyway ;D) either way I will come back from my holiday mentally and physically relaxed and ready to tackle these last few pounds and the last year of uni too!!

Note to self.. stop being so tough on yourself and celebrate any positive changes in routine-however small :D

Nic
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there all!

so I have had a great day with my lovely boyfriend and his little girl at the beach :) so you can imagine there were a few treats there.. But it is all worth it and I didn't go overboard which I am pleased with. Had a good breakfast and had cereal and fruit for dinner so hopefully balanced lunch out slightly..

now for the next few days.. Thursday to Sunday I shall be working so I have already planned my menus and also my body magic. Then next week will be holiday time and I will be keeping track of what I am eating and the body magic I shall be carrying out- but will also be treating myself for a couple of days, one holiday this year and it will be amazing!!!

Hope you have all had a good day :)

xxx

Hi Hun :)

Glad you had a good day :) treats at the beach sounds perfect!

Have you finished shopping for your hols?

Glad work keeps you on track, it does me! When I'm off I eat loads more rubbish!

xxxx

subscribing :)

Hi Hun :)

Glad you had a good day :) treats at the beach sounds perfect!

Have you finished shopping for your hols?

Glad work keeps you on track, it does me! When I'm off I eat loads more rubbish!

xxxx

Hey Jess :) yep shopping is all done, just need to pack this weekend and we are ready to rock and roll :D cannot wait!!!

Hope you have had a good day :)

xx

So today's diary- Thursday 5th of September.

B: branflakes (HEB), melon, bacon and scrambled eggs. 2 x coffees (HEA)

L: Big Mac in a bowl and some sw chips. (Have to say I didn't really rate the Big Mac thing that much...) (4 syns)

snacks: Melon, gold bar (6 syns)

D: I think may just be some more branflakes.. (Which would turn my day into a red day) am being a little bit off plan in the sense that I am trying to keep my calories down by having cereal as dinner for a few days this week.. To hopefully balance out my treats this week.

2 litres of water/NAS blackcurrant squash (so far- it's very hot today so will probably do another litre before the end of the day!)

body magic: 40 minutes walking.

syns for today: 10

(trying to only have 10 syns per day from Thursday - Monday due to this weeks treats)

will update later if there has been any additions :)

Xx

Its just not my week this week.. not sure why my heart and head are not in it.. but went to meet my dad tonight for a couple of drinks (had 3 x vodka and orange) and then thought I'd be better off getting a rice dish from 'wasabi' on the way home as I haven't eaten.. but I didn't enjoy it and now I feel bad :(

Do you think you could be in wind down mode for your hols Nic? Dont beat yourself up about tonight its done now. Tomorrow is a new day move on and get ready to enjoy yours hols. If needs be get your head back in it once your back.

Do you think you could be in wind down mode for your hols Nic? Dont beat yourself up about tonight its done now. Tomorrow is a new day move on and get ready to enjoy yours hols. If needs be get your head back in it once your back.

I think I most definitely am!! I am so excited :D but today I am back on plan (Its not all been completely lost this week.. I am just glad that part of the week is still on plan :D)

Xx

http://www.minimins.com/exante-challenge-forum/326379-september-challenge.html Hun here is the sepetmeber challenge you said you wanted to join :) xxxx

Thanks Jess!

I have joined but am not sure if the 6 pounds I have put down is do able this month.. I have set myself some mini goals this month and for the next couple of months.. so that I feel I still have a little control.

September's mini goals;

Stay below 11s

Exercise 4 times a week (30 mins or more per session)

Octobers mini goals;

Lose 1 pound a week

Exercise 5 times per week (30 mins or more per session)

Novembers mini goals;

Reach goal weight (10 stone 7 pounds)

Maintain!

Exercise 5 times per week (45 mins per session)

How do you think that sounds?

Xx

Hey guys,

So today is definitely an ON PLAN DAY!!!!!

Count down to the holiday= 4 days!!!

B: melon, scrambled eggs and bacon. 2 x coffees

L: pasta and sauce with extra broccoli and 4 syns worth of cheese.

D: Chicken breast with light garlic and herb philly ( 2 syns) carrots, broccoli, mange tout and sugar snap peas.

Snacks: tupperware full of melon, berries and still have heb which could be bran flakes or some bread..

Fluids: 2.5 litres

Body magic: 40 minutes of walking.

Thanks for the support guys :)

Xx

So end of day update..

Had everything as planned except berries.. going to have them when I get home. Will also have my heb which will be branflakes (still feeling pretty hungry..) had 2 digestives earlier too as I was feeling a bit shaky. . ( 7 syns)

So 13 syns all in..

Xx

All sounds good honey :) xxxx

Sound fab today and well done for getting back to it. We all slip from time to time were only human. Where are u off to on your hols?!

Your Philly chicken sounds lovely what did you do with it!?

Also got to ask as seen a few posts now what are these pasta and sauces and what are the syns on them lots of people seem to like them :)

Wow loads of questions there lol sorry Hun xx

Sound fab today and well done for getting back to it. We all slip from time to time were only human. Where are u off to on your hols?!

Your Philly chicken sounds lovely what did you do with it!?

Also got to ask as seen a few posts now what are these pasta and sauces and what are the syns on them lots of people seem to like them :)

Wow loads of questions there lol sorry Hun xx

Thanks Nikki :) we are going to costa teguise in Lanzarote! Cannot wait!!

My philly chicken I just topped a chicken breast with garlic and herb philly then sprinkled a small amount of breadcrumbs and baked it for 25 minutes :)

There is a picture somewhere of all of the pasta and sauces and their syns.. I will try and find it, I believe the one I had was 1 syn (if you make it up with water and do not use the butter)

Hows your week going?

Xx

Back