Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

But of course! ;) basically I just frylight the pan then add my eggs, season and then when they start to crisp at the sides I add a little hot water (from just boiled kettle) to the pan turn off the heat and cover with a lid for about 20-30 seconds. This is to steam the white part of the top as I am really funny about the white bit being runny. So it half fries and half pouches them! Make sure you do not leave to steam for too long otherwise the yolks will go hard..

Makes a sw fry up A+!

xx

Oooo thanks hun ill give that a try definitely x

I'M BACK INTO THE 10'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :D

Weigh in of 10.13 this morning and official weigh in is tomorrow, so happy!!

3 pound loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am so glad I managed to stick to a 100% week for a change, thanks guys for all the support and advice :D

Diary for today; Sunday 13th October.

Red day.

Heb: bread/bread
Hea: milk/cheese

B: French toast (heb) with bacon and maple syrup (2) coffee ( hea )

L: homemade soup with cheese on toast (heb+hea)

D: Roast chicken dinner, carrots, spring greens, parsnips (1) but will roast butternut squash instead of potatoes :) gravy (2) stuffing (2)

Evening treat: hot chocolate ( 2 ) 'Eton mess' - 3 x tablespoons of light cream (6 syns) meringue (2.5 syns) berries.

Water : 3 litres

Body magic : 1 hour at the gym

daily syns: 17.5/15

Happy sunday all :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
I'M BACK INTO THE 10'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :D Weigh in of 10.13 this morning and official weigh in is tomorrow, so happy!! 3 pound loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am so glad I managed to stick to a 100% week for a change, thanks guys for all the support and advice :D Diary for today; Sunday 13th October. Red day. Heb: bread/bread Hea: milk/cheese B: French toast (heb) with bacon and maple syrup (2) coffee ( hea ) L: homemade soup with cheese on toast (heb+hea) D: Roast dinner with loads of veg and meat (not sure what yet as shopping hasn't been done..) but will roast butternut squash instead of potatoes :) gravy (2) Evening treat: hot chocolate ( 2 ) chocolate (9) Water : 3 litres Body magic : 1 hour at the gym Happy sunday all :) Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's awesome! Well done! I've got the 10s in my sights so hope to join you in the next couple of weeks!

Thanks guys :D really proud of myself this week :D it's definitely given me more motivation to lose the last ten pounds before Christmas - 1 pound a week is very do able I think especially with the gym 3 times a week as well :D xxx

Amazing result! Well done!! :)

Well done Nic a great loss following a great week on plan x GO you

Cheers guys!!! Just had a great gym sess as well-amazed at my ability to do the whole of the running for weight loss first sess! Now off home to cook a roast chicken dinner for the family :)

Xx

Cheers guys!!! Just had a great gym sess as well-amazed at my ability to do the whole of the running for weight loss first sess! Now off home to cook a roast chicken dinner for the family :) Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's good. How did u find it?? X

That's good. How did u find it?? X

I found it really good thanks! Really surprised at my ability to do the whole thing :) will be carrying on with it for sure! Thanks for the suggestion ;) Xx

Plan for tomorrow,

Monday 14th October.

EE day.

HEB: bread
HEA: Milk

B: coffee (HEA), bacon, onions,mushrooms,omelette wraps, hp sauce (1)

Snack: apple and grapes

L: cheese (3) on toast (HEB) and carrot and coriander soup.

snack: apple and grapes

D: chicken, prawn and chorizo (4) paella (with loads of peppers, onion, garlic and peas)

Water: 2.5 litres

evening treat: hot choc (2)

Daily syns: 10/15

Good start to the week I feel :D

Last edited:
Well done honey so proud you've done well :)

you've inspired me to mix it up a bit so got a mix of red green and EE days and gym next week :)

what running app you now doing?

xxxx

Well done honey so proud you've done well :)

you've inspired me to mix it up a bit so got a mix of red green and EE days and gym next week :)

what running app you now doing?

xxxx

Thanks Jess! I am so chuffed!! :D it's nice to know I have finally got my head around all of the days too, so I have alot more variety throughout the week.

I have started the running for weight loss one, its similar to c25k I think.. Today was 5 min warm up, then alternates of run for 1 min, walk for 2 then the odd run for 1.30 and walk for 2 with a 5 min cool down at the end. I was amazed that I managed to do it all! :D really have enjoyed going to the gym and zoning out this week...

hope you had a lovely weekend :) here's to another great week on sw!

Xx

Are you enjoying the app?? I downloaded the free version but haven't had a go yet. My new pilates dvd arrived at the weekend so looking forward to having a go at that later :D

xx

I really am! I was amazed at how well I did and it is a good balance of intervals for the level I am at the moment. I am excited to see how far il be running by next month! I really want to be able to get to the fitness level where I can rely on going on 2-3 runs a week, and that being enough to keep me at my ideal weight (when I get there! ;D)

Give it a go, I haven't downloaded the full one yet but I shall be doing :) x

Plan for tomorrow,

Monday 14th October.

EE day.

HEB: bread
HEA: Milk

B: coffee (HEA), bacon, onions,mushrooms,omelette wraps, hp sauce (1)

L: carrot and coriander soup.

snack: apple and grapes, wotsits (5)

D: chicken, prawn and chorizo (4) paella (with loads of peppers, onion, garlic and peas)

Water: 2.5 litres

evening treat: hot choc (2) cheese on toast (3) + HEB 1 tsp of jam (1)

Daily syns: 16/15

Good start to the week I feel :D

update.. Was running late to uni today so didn't get to eat cheese on toast with lunch and had soup in a flask. Had some wotsits (5) when I got in to tide me over until dinner, as I didn't want to fill up on bread when I have a yummy dinner to cook!

Plus the boy has just texted to say he is stuck at work :( so no quality time tonight... Again.... Won't get to meet up until Thursday now :'(

xx

Last edited:
Oh my... The paella was epic!!! Sorry I forgot to take a pic before I tucked it but I shall definitely be doing it again! Basically I fried up onions, garlic and diced chicken with some chorizo (need to measure out and syn) then when it is browned add sliced peppers (I have bags of them in the freezer and they are so handy to have!) and a pinch of saffron (really makes a big taste difference!!) then add the rice I did 300g as it was the last of what we had.. The recipe says 100g each but it did plenty- plus a bit to take to work tomorrow as well! :p make up 1 litre of chicken stock and add to pan(I used a nice big heavy bottomed frying pan) simmer for about 20 minutes and stir a couple of times throughout (but not too much!) then I added cooked prawns (previously frozen) and stirred in cooking for another 5-10 mins. Serve and sprinkle with parsley = blooming lovely!!!!

Xx

Feeling a bit emotional at the mo due to my plans being cancelled :( so thought I would distract myself with planning tomorrows menu, cooking and also some research for uni..

Tuesday 15th October;

Green day.

HEB: cereal/chicken and prawns
HEA: Milk/ cheese

B: Bran flakes (HEB) strawberries, blueberries and apple (on the go) coffee (HEA)

snacks: apple and snack a jacks (4.5)

L: leftover paella :D (has some chicken and prawns in it which I will class as my other HEB but I'm sure it doesn't even weigh half of what the full HEB should be)

snacks: apple and grapes

D: half a butternut squash roasted and then covered with quorn chilli ( will be full of onion, garlic, peppers and mushrooms and tomatoes) and HEA of cheese (going to make this tonight and am keen to see how it turns out!) cannot wait!!!!

evening treats: hot choc (2) dime bar (7.5)

water: 2.5 litres

daily syns: 14/15

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Diary for Wednesday 16th October;

Green day.

HEB: branflakes/chicken
HEA: milk/cheese

B: branflakes (heb) and fruit on the go (strawberries, grapes, blueberries and apple) coffee ( hea )

L : half a roasted butternut squash topped with quorn chilli ( loads of veg! ) and hea of cheese. Blooming lovely!!!!!

D: Meeting my friend for dinner and have already looked at the menu.. safest bet is looking like a chicken (heb) and red pepper salad although if I am feeling particularly hungry I may have to have a jacket potato or the pasta dish (tomato based sauce).. .will see how I am after the gym. Either way I shall set aside (6 syns) for any hidden goodies ;)

Evening treats : hot chocolate (2) a dime bar (7.5)

Water : 3 litres

Body magic : 1 hour at the gym

Daily syns: 15.5/15

Xx

Last edited:
Back