Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

That chicken looks beaut! x

It was :D I sprinkled some nandos seasoning on it! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

image.jpg

These are my ultimate favourite biscuits at the moment! 5 syns per pack of 3. YUM! Plus I didn't end up eating my wotsits (or my apples) so have done a syn swop crisps for biscuits ;) xx

That salad looks lush! I'm loving this magazine edition. OH was looking over my shoulder at the pub grub and he's already picked out about 5 recipes that apparently I HAVE to make...

That salad looks lush! I'm loving this magazine edition. OH was looking over my shoulder at the pub grub and he's already picked out about 5 recipes that apparently I HAVE to make...

It really was! Sometimes I really crave a meaty salad like that, and it hit the spot today ;)

Indeed the recipes are looking lovely as always! Its so good to get a shake up of new ideas through my letterbox :D let me know when you do the ones you've picked! Xx

image.jpgimage.jpg

Dinner :D x

Diary for Friday 18th of October.

EE day.

HEB: branflakes
HEA: milk

B: branflakes (heb) coffee (HEA)

snacks: apples

L: A jacket potato I think... With tuna and salad. But could be subject to change slightly as i will be out and about, going from uni to the gym.

D: griddled chicken breast with loads of veggies (cooking with the boy before mickey Flanagan night!!!)

water: 3 litres

body magic: 1 hour at the gym

daily syns: 15/15 (if not a little more as I may get a little bit merry!) so will have to borrow a few from the week ;)

Happy Friday all!!!!!!
xx

Last edited:
Heya sweetie. Food sounds great, and I hope that you have an amazing night tonight :) xxxx

That gym sess was tough.. didn't do it all because I was feeling a little wobbly.. hopefully it is just something I need to get past and will feel refreshed after a few days off of the gym? :/ x

Yeah honey don't worry your muscles can tear when you exercise hard so they are probably still recovering. Enjoy tonight :) xxxx.

Yeah honey don't worry your muscles can tear when you exercise hard so they are probably still recovering. Enjoy tonight :) xxxx.

Thanks Jess, I think I have maybe done too much too soon.. I shall take a few days off and get back on it next week :) thanks, I'm excited now! Xx

image.jpgimage.jpg

Dinner and getting ready for this evening :D xx

So last nights syns are looking like this... HAD to try the new freddo with popping candy (5) after the gym as I was flagging slightly (and I REALLY wanted to try one!!) then I had one sailor jerrys and diet coke before we left (2.5) and 4 vodka and lemonades whilst out (10 for vodka) and I think I may have to say (20 for lemonade) as no one did diet lemonade :'(

so yesterday totalled 37.5 syns and so will have to have minimal syns over the next two days to try and even it out. Was worth every syn though, had a fantastic night!!!!! Xxx

Glad you had a great night honey :) and I'm sure that you can counteract it xxxx

Well dale seems to think that they were only 50ml cups (the small crappy ones you get at events) so he doesn't think we drunk that much lemonade. . I will still be careful with my syns today and tomorrow and maybe cap it at 10 syns per day? We shall see how the scales are Monday, as I was still at 10.13 yesterday so it may be a maintain on official weigh in day and expect a loss by mid week. We shall see!

Hope everyones having a good weekend :)

Xx

Diary for today is looking like this;

Saturday 19th October.

EE day.

heb: bread
HEA: milk/cheese

B: Bacon and eggs with some toast (HEB) Coffee (HEA)

L: had a mango which was lovely! Also had a chicken and mushroom pot noodle (just needed to feel naughty for a moment!!!) (3.5)

D: naked quorn burger with some cheese (hea) veg and homemade wedges.

brought two big fruit pots for tonight (pineapple and a melon & grape melody 2 for £3 in sainsburys) and ate most of them whilst everyone else was munching chicken and chips- I deserve a blooming medal!!!!! (It helps so much to eat before going out :D)

One miniature hero (3?)

water: 3 litres

daily syns: no more than 10 syns...

Pot noodle (3.5) miniature hero (3) hot chocolate (2)

8.5/10.

Last edited:
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend :D

Heres my diary for tomorrow (first thing- A MASSIVE LIE IN!!!!!!)

Red day.

heb: bread/potatoes
hea: milk/cheese

B: scrambled eggs on toast ( heb ) Coffee (hea)

L: Cheese (HEA) and crackers (7) apple and grapes small amount of onion chutney (2) and Philly light (HEA)

Coffee (HEA) iced mince pie (11)

D: roast lamb dinner, with roast potatoes (HEB), cabbage, carrots and peas. Homemade Yorkshire puds and gravy (5)

Coffee and small slice of dime cheesecake (15)

Water: 3 litres.

Daily syns : 40/15

Thought it would be worse than that today.. it also made it less tempting to eat things I shouldn't as I vowed to write it down on here!!

New week tomorrow :)

Xx

Last edited:
View attachment 110857

I just wanted to share this picture and tell you that I received both of these in the past 24 hours as lovely gifts from people (that are unaware of the syns system!) and to tell you that I have not eaten either... Even though I am very tempted to after another testing moment with the boy :/ I am not going to succumb and shall instead finish my hot chocolate and get into bed and catch up on some tv...

Xx

Back