Nifty little free iphone app :)

Legomom

Gold Member
I thought I'd share :) its called target weight and it's basically for tracking your losses and does all the boring maths stuff. IE time to target at current loss rate, pounds left to target, what BMI you'd be at different weights (i love this its a finger slidey thing lol) a sexy lil graph page :) I'm a sucker for a graph!!!

I love MFP but it's progress tracker is frankly naff. :)

Attachments

• image-2086682657.jpg
    image-2086682657.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 79
Ooooooh I likely!

Have just downloaded it, have to wait till tomorrow to get a graph thingy. It's really clever, tells you how many days to goal and how many more pounds you have to loose. I like it!!

Rachel :) said:
Ooooooh I likely!

Have just downloaded it, have to wait till tomorrow to get a graph thingy. It's really clever, tells you how many days to goal and how many more pounds you have to loose. I like it!!

If you go to change weight history you can go back and put your previous WI's on :) that's why my graph goes back to start if jan lol

Ouu i've had this for ages I love it especially when you hit ur mini targets!!!

I have it on my front screen do I can always see lbs left to my mini target x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Legomom said:
If you go to change weight history you can go back and put your previous WI's on :) that's why my graph goes back to start if jan lol

Ooh I'll have to work them out from my start in October later x

:( was hoping it would be on the blackberry, it's not!

Ah you know me oh so well!

I've downloaded it and while it is good, the icon is telling me I have 38 notifications from it, how do I read/get rid of them??

bijouxdolly said:
I've downloaded it and while it is good, the icon is telling me I have 38 notifications from it, how do I read/get rid of them??

That is the number of lbs to go...... The only way to get rid of it is to get to goal lol. :)

I want it! *stomps feet and sulks*

Bijouxdolly, I think u can turn off badge notifications in the settings - notifications menu! xXx

Legomom said:
That is the number of lbs to go...... The only way to get rid of it is to get to goal lol. :)

You can turn that function off or set to day til target I put mini targets in there to keep me motivated like half stones x

Oh my God! Thank you so much for the suggestion! It's a great app!! Only thing I 'd like to know is how you can set mini targets. You just have one target and when you get to it you set another, or there is a way to have multiple targets????

athens said:
Oh my God! Thank you so much for the suggestion! It's a great app!! Only thing I 'd like to know is how you can set mini targets. You just have one target and when you get to it you set another, or there is a way to have multiple targets????

No I just keep setting new ones x

I like this app, but it says I need 1600 cals to lose 2lb a week whereas MFP says I need 1220, and tbh I'm struggling to keep to the latter :(

Back