1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Nigellas Marmite Sphagetti

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by JamesFlowers, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. JamesFlowers

JamesFlowers Member

after watching the yummy Nigella (for inspiration) I saw this and SW'd the recipe

Opinions please?

375g dried pasta (I use spagehtti)
    1/2 Tub Quark
    1 teaspoon Marmite or more, to taste

1. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water, according to the packet instructions.
    2. When the pasta is almost cooked, mix the quark and the Marmite and 1 tablespoon of the pasta water, mixing thoroughly to dissolve. Reserve 1/2 a cup of pasta water; then drain the pasta and pour into the Marmite mixture , adding a little reserved pasta water if required.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

slimming world
    oh this sounds nice, i will try this. have u tried the marmite roasties?? very nice. just do roast potatoes in fry light and the last 10 mins add marmite to coat the potatoes - lush - i add loads of marmite as i love it :)
  4. K Dee

K Dee Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Not too sure about this one but will give it a go.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.