Night away in Yorkshire for 8 - HELP!!

sarah_lou1981

Back again!!
Hi all

It's my friends fella's 30th in May and we're wanting to take him away for a night with other friends. There are 8 adults (4 couples), a 2 year old, a 1 year old and a 9 month old so need a 4 bedroomed property. (Kids sharing with parents for a night)
We're wanting somewhere that 8 adults could comforably spend a night without getting under each others feet with a decent sized living area as we're planning on decorating the room, putting on some food and playing games, 80's style!!
I've looked all over the internet and am struggling with a property for a decent price.
I appreciate that the date we have (Sat 19th May) will mean we probably need to book it for Fri and Sat night but can't seem to find anything reasonable

So......does anyone know (or own and rent out) any specific properties in the Dales, Lakes or the seaside (within 2 hours of West Yorkshire) that would be suitable.
Ive tried Hoseasons etc wth no joy so looking for something privately owned.
Budget ideally £250 max.

Thanks

Is this £250 per adult, or for everyone? Might be stretching it, but let's see what we can google...

73 Sun Street - Contact Us is £277 in Low Season. Their weeks are from Friday to Friday.

Holiday cottages in the UK, France and Ireland | cottages4you is a nice searchable database, could be of use.

Self Catering Holiday Cottage Tariff and Booking Conditions starts at £250 p/w.

Yorkshire cottages and self-catering accommodation for more than 8 people has a list of properties which might be appropriate.

Good luck!

Thanks, ill have a look :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Back