Night shift!!!!

haylou123

After being awake since 10am Wednesday morn, I am now halfway through a 10 hour night shift....

So pleased with myself!!! Managed to stay syn free all day, eating fruit and snacks all day and still managed to say no to sweets being offered!!!

Work in a care home, where there is lots of homemade cake, sweets and biscuits and still being strong!!!

Only 7 hours to go, wonder if it will the same at 8am Thursday morn with no sleep!!!!

Craving chocolate so much, but not even going to have one as I know I will keep munching!!! Also not going to weigh in the morn when I'm done, as I think it may show a gain with no sleep to help!!!!

So chuffed with myself :)

Arregggghhhhhh really wanting to rummage in my bag and eat some toffees and chewy sweets!!!!

Have been drinking tea and drinking Pepsi max, but not helping!!!

Going for a 2 hour break now so hoping I can bypass it!!! If not when I wake up it may be a cheeky lolly to keep me going till 8am!!!

Actually finding writing this, it's distracting me!!! Until I think of sweets again!!! Grrrrrr

Dont beat yourself up about 1 toffee, syns are there to be used don't torture yourself!!

Back