Night shifts

Or do what my boyfriends mum does, shes a sister in outpatients ;)

Im studying for my ITU course at the moment and I am hoping to go to Oz next year so once I get a few more years of ITU under my belt, I'm hoping to move into something nicer. Maybe dialysis!

Where do you live? Loads of community jobs down South. I'm from Glasgow originally, but had to move for work.

Susan. said:
Or do what my boyfriends mum does, shes a sister in outpatients ;)

Im studying for my ITU course at the moment and I am hoping to go to Oz next year so once I get a few more years of ITU under my belt, I'm hoping to move into something nicer. Maybe dialysis!

Where do you live? Loads of community jobs down South. I'm from Glasgow originally, but had to move for work.

Awwww wicked! I wish I could do that but I have too many illnesses so would fail the medicals .. Im from manchester .... Community jobs come out but they always always wants experience .. I work in post operative recovery of hdu and itu patients ... working predominantly on my own yet this is still not enough they say .... !! Grrr! .... X

Hi Susan and Claire bear .... Claire we have conversed before :)
I'm an A/E staff nurse .... We NEVER have breaks too bloody busy ... I always reached out for choc and crisps .... But now I take my own things and leave them at the nurses station ... Those pre packed fruits from co-op I love ... And a pkt quavers and a Ww snack ... That's 4pp :) and then have a Sarnie when I get home xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

linski24 said:
Hi Susan and Claire bear .... Claire we have conversed before :)
I'm an A/E staff nurse .... We NEVER have breaks too bloody busy ... I always reached out for choc and crisps .... But now I take my own things and leave them at the nurses station ... Those pre packed fruits from co-op I love ... And a pkt quavers and a Ww snack ... That's 4pp :) and then have a Sarnie when I get home xx

Oh yesss, I remember you =) .. That sounds very sensible to do ... Them packs of fruit are really nice too xxx

Oh dear . Due to watching my two girls dancing for 3 hours .. (they're into dance in a big way) ... And shopping all day .. I ended up with chips and savaloy :-( should have had a Ww ready meal and got chips for everyone else ... Have b@@@@cksed my day and week up :-(

Back