nightie night now

im off to bed with my snoring pug.....

sure u couldnt beat it with a big stick! :D

night night everyone

xox

nite hun xx

Me too - nite everyone xx

Night chikka x x x i am sooo not tired anymore hump!

Wakey wakey!!!! :D

Rise and shinnneeeeeeee! :d xox lol

Lol hi becky ;) lol u mad woman! Lol xxx

OMG - I had no sleep last night at all - I went to bed then my dog woke me up to go to the toilet at 3:30am - then I couldnt go back to sleep - I was in like a semi sleep but didnt want to get up cos im going to play poker tonight and I will be there to God knows what time - probs 4am or something so I knew I had to rest at least! lol

You will be knackered this evening becks! xxxx

aww jeez sounds like you had it worse that me, well fell asleep at 2o clock went to bed at 1. we moved sophie into her bed last night from cot so she got out of bed and was at the door whailing to get up so i gave in and got up. i probably shudnt have done that. himself will be getting up tomorrow morning let him lie in until 11am. im wrecked got half a hr but still tired :( il be in bed early tonight!!!!!!!!x what part of n ireland you from?

OMG - I had no sleep last night at all - I went to bed then my dog woke me up to go to the toilet at 3:30am - then I couldnt go back to sleep - I was in like a semi sleep but didnt want to get up cos im going to play poker tonight and I will be there to God knows what time - probs 4am or something so I knew I had to rest at least! lol

You will be knackered this evening becks! xxxx

Picture of your doggie please - this is mine - Buttons and pussycat Moriarty

Attachments

• IMG00115.jpg
    IMG00115.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG00148.jpg
    IMG00148.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 90
OH! I JUST SEEN YOUR POST XOXO

I love the chance to show off my harvey! lol He truly is the love of my life and I would be completley lost without him - I reckon he is really an angel sent from heaven to look after me! lol xox

you can check out harveys own bebo page at....

http://www.bebo.com/Harvey-The-Pug

pugs and basset hounds are super cool dogs! lol

I considered getting a bassett hound last month - but i didnt realise how fricking massive they get! wow! Harvey is great for me as he is a small monster and easy for me to cope with! lol

xxx

Cute - mines to big to put a coat on but I occasionally put a bandana on her neck when we go out and she has different coloured collars - this is what happens when you don't have kids !!

:D i think owning a dog is good practice for kids lol xox

Back