Niknaks is trying to salvage what is left of the week after eating stupid numbers of

Hi hun - glad to hear you had a "merry" bank hol... hehe, I'm out tomorrow night and fear the vodka monster may get me!

The vodka monster always gets me lol!
Friday i went out o a 21st and i had vodka. Though im very proud as i managed to stay away from the wine and the lager! Which is a big thing for me! Reckon i used about 15 syns on vodka. Not too bad considering i used that just on two pints last week!!!!

Saturday i was extremely hungover and munched away on 25 syns worth. Soooo my syns for the rest of the week is...

58 syns! - not bad.

Trying not to have anymore syns until wednesday night now tho! But if i need them at least they are there hey! x

Vodka Monster!!! hahahaha thats tickled me! The Beer Belly Monster came to get me last weekend :| :| I wish i wasnt such a sucker for carling!..but i am so ill av to get over it :p haha id love to go on the malibu im just tight :p So wine n beer it is haha slimmers world would have me hanged!! xxx

Well today is yet another new day...

B - 28G Frosted wheat (HEB) with milk (HEA)
L - Baked beans on 3 slices ww brown danish (HEB)
T- Tagliatelle and homemade super speed sauce lol! with 28g cheddar (HEA)

Had all my meals early and im thinking i may need super later... prob have a pack of noodles or a portion of SW chips about 8 ish x

HAHA Louise its basically a concoction of speeds... and super speeds. Basic to be honest lol.

I got a large pan
And literally threw in 2 tins tomatoes, one tin of kidney beans, onion, chillies, garlic, sweetcorn, courgette, mushrooms, herbs, chilli powder, bit of tobasco oh and a variety of peppers. Its very nice served with pasta and a healthy extra of cheese. mmmm It made about 5 portions so i froze it! Excellent, tasty easy to make and CHEAP!!!

Today i have had
B- HEB 28g frosted wheats and milk HEA
L- 1/2 tin of baked beans with HEB bread. Muller light
T - 1/2 tin of baked beans, quorn sausages, SW chips, HEA Cheese And a blob of Mayo! mmmm

Well i made a lovely pan of homemade soup tonight. Full of superfree and speed foods. Freezing it up for lunches. Ive been rather good today- except for my nibbling at the cheese but i reckon if i count in 6 syns for that im covered!

B- 2 pieces of nimble and 2 laughing cows.
L- 2 pieces of nimble and baked beans
T- 2 quorn sausages, SW chips, baked beans

Small bowl of minestrone soup (had to test it!!)

Not been around for a while. Had a very hectic last couple of weeks and not managed to get weighed for 3 weeks!

Definetly going on wednesday though- no excuses!

Mums was emitted to hospital- she's home now but ya can imagine its been very very busy.

Had a good day today. Doing a red day.

B- Fruit and Muller
L- Bacon on bread
T- Chickena and bacon salad with HEX of cheese.

Hopefully im going to lose this week!!!

good luck for next wi hun x

hi their im laura, new to this site as from today lol, im 24 and need to loose 4-5 stone!! started slimming world last thursday so nervous about my weight in this thursday!! been on green days so far to try n see wot i think, ive been relly god though with my sins tried not to have many at all, our diary is really inspiring me-keep up the good work
laura x

hi their im laura, new to this site as from today lol, im 24 and need to loose 4-5 stone!! started slimming world last thursday so nervous about my weight in this thursday!! been on green days so far to try n see wot i think, ive been relly god though with my sins tried not to have many at all, our diary is really inspiring me-keep up the good work
laura x

Hi Laura. Welcome to Minimins. Wow! You see my diary as an inspiriation?? Thats means alot, and may even help keep me focused as ive not been too focused this last month. Thanks alot hun. You shud start your own diary so i can read how ya doing. All the best hun! xxx

Oh heck, I’ve had a very challenging weekend. Tried to stick to the plan and make SW alternatives where possible but i find it a little difficult when your out and have minimal choice.

I had all intentions on being good as gold this week as im clearly motivated for achieving my 1.5 award last week. But here is the damage

Thursday went well.
Friday went really well...up until we went out and i had too many vodkas and attacked the takeaway on the way home (had 3 sausages and a handful of chips) ouch!!!

Saturday went really well- didn’t even drink which was an achievement.

But then we get to Sunday! Now I go to a banger racing track as my BF races and the only refreshments available are burgers, chips and doughnuts... Soooo, I pack my own lunch. I packed bacon lettuce and tomato sarnies with some diet coke drinks. All going well…until my friend pulled out her camping stove and served hot dogs… I’m afraid I couldn’t resist. Stupid really. Then that evening we went back to a friend’s house for a BBQ- I promised myself I wouldn’t drink but I broke the promise and consumed too many vodkas! Tho I did try my best with the food so I had chicken and gammon with salad.

As if it couldn’t get any worse it was my BF’s Dad’s 50th and the two brothers organised a ‘posh’ meal in the Albert Dock. I did try my very best to pick the healthiest option. I opted for the potted salmon and crab for starters not too sure as what it was but it sounded healthy?- ah ah no it wasn’t it was like a pate served with garlic bread L. Then I opted for the mixed grill as I was on a red day served with carrot and suede mash- which was mixed with butter L Ate all the meat but didn’t have the two sausages. Oh and had two glasses of wine too.

So all in all I’m not expecting to lose this week but I am ‘hoping’ for a STS.

dunno hun - could've been worse. what day dya weigh in? x

Back