Niknaks is trying to salvage what is left of the week after eating stupid numbers of

Well, just got back from the cinemas. Took my gran out for the afternoon as it was her bday the other week and i promised her a day out when i was on half term. Was a good afternoon. We went to a pub for a bite to eat and i opted for gammon with pineapple served with salad. Get weighed in two hours - not expecting a loss but hoping for a STS!!! Wish me luck - eek!!!

Good Luck huni
x

Great news I love it when a plan comes together lol
ccc

So would I! Altho id be happy with 1!?
x

Morning all!

Up nice and early to do the housework and crack on with my planning for school on Monday.

Have chosen to go back to weetabix for breakfast- back to basics this week!

Lunch im having the rest of my SW bacon quiche i made yest with salad.

Tea will be skinless chicken thighs on a bed of stir fry (reminds me must go and buy soy and worcester!).

Have a good day all! I have a good feeling about this one!

xxxx

sounds like a good plan today:) Hope you don't spend too long working:( I love holidays- I also work in a school!

Well just finshed the housework- phew im knackered and my bum hurts after doing the stairs!

Going to make my lunch in abit and do my work after a well earned half hour rest!

Still need to go to those shops for the soy and worcester tho!! xx

Today has been a scorcher hasn't it?!

Breakfast - scrambled egg, baked beans and 3 slices of ww brown danish HEB

Lunch- Ainsley Harriots spice cous cous, bananna and a peach.

Tea - Pasta with homemade sauce (lots of speeds in) and two helpings of cheese HEA

Super - savoury rice whilst watching britains got talent and some fruit.

Had a lil bit of choccy today- going to find the syn value now but all in all a very good weekend upto now!! Whoop roll on the scales on Wednesday!! Got to get 4.5lb off (hoping for a 3lb loss this week).
xxxxxx

Hi everyone (if you're reading).

Well today has gone OK.
Breakfast - 3 slices of ww brown danish with light laughing cow triangles
Lunch - 4 morrisons pork sausages (the free ones) and some fruit.
Tea- Chicken, potatoes, veg

Pudding Strawberries, raspberries, bananna and a muller light.

Yummy Im gna go get sausages tomm I think :)
x

Well today has been a very good day. My headteacher told me today that i shall be travelling to Ukraine in November with him and another colleague- very excited about that! I handed in a lesson plan in addition to my application for a promotion (which i spent half term doing hmph) and i got a lot of work done thats been sat on my desk for MONTHS!!!!!

So very pleased :D

On the plan today was...

Breakfast- weetabix and milk HEB and HEA
Lunch- chicken salad with bananna
Tea - 'Pretend' BBQ. Joes pork and chilli burger, beef burger with cheese HEA and morrisons pork sausages a side salad and s slices of WW brown danish HEB

who said dieting is boring???

Yipee roll on my 3lb loss this week. grrrr got to get it!!!! x

Not been on here for a while. Good news.. i lost 1.5lbs this week.

Trying to be extra careful this week as i am going to the dog racing on saturday in Manchester for my best friends bday. Should be fun i can't wait!

So today's menu....

B - Scrambled eggs
L - Chicken and ham salad 2 TBSPS extra light mayo. Muller light.1.5 Syns
T- Pork chop with morrisons pork sausage (diet) and salad. 2TBSPS extra light mayo 1.5syns Bananna
Snacks - Hi Fi bar (HEB) Cheese(HEA) 2x slices of brown bread (HEB) Pickled beetroot.

Snacks

well done on your loss, enjoy the dogs x

Back