Nina,s Weight loss journey

WEll done Nina, you sound like you are totally in control :)

Nina you are fantastic! I think you were right to leave it until after Xmas, I know I would have gone bonkers had I allowed myself to eat over Xmas - just too much temptation at that time of the year. Please keep posting so we can follow your success post LT.

Thank you.This diet is so good if you can stick with it!The speed of weight loss is such a bonus. :)

Hi nina
How r u getting on with refeed ? What is your plan now ? I know your stopping TFR. What's next ? R u doing exercise etc?? Xx

Hi. Kate, well I have finished refeed, and after much deliberating have chosen weight watchers prop points.I decided in the end to do the point version rather than simply filling or slimming world as I just won't stop when I am full! As for exercise,I have just been told not to do lots of walking or strenuous exercise as I have a prolapse.I think once it warms up again I will take up swimming again,also going to start some gentle form of exercising,but have not done so yet.How you doing? I have not been here for a bit ,as now I am eating and feel its unfair to people on tfr to read about food. :)

Hi. Kate, well I have finished refeed, and after much deliberating have chosen weight watchers prop points.I decided in the end to do the point version rather than simply filling or slimming world as I just won't stop when I am full! As for exercise,I have just been told not to do lots of walking or strenuous exercise as I have a prolapse.I think once it warms up again I will take up swimming again,also going to start some gentle form of exercising,but have not done so yet.How you doing? I have not been here for a bit ,as now I am eating and feel its unfair to people on tfr to read about food. :)

Hi nina
That is great news am pleased for u. You have completed your weight loss journey and onto the next bit maintaining. I hope it goes well for u.

I am doing great weighed in again am now 11 stone 13 lbs. so am pleased. Feel great. Have moved into to slim and save now and loving it.

Going to do the while of this month and see where I get to and decide from there :)

Looking forward to the future now. Feeling more positive ;)

Xx

Back