ForumRunner_20121230_222920.png Now 3 1/2 stone down

ForumRunner_20121230_223010.png Now 3 1/2 stone down

ForumRunner_20121230_223038.png Now 3 1/2 stone down

Some more pictures

ForumRunner_20121230_225313.png Before

ForumRunner_20121230_225357.png Before

ForumRunner_20121230_225439.png Before

ForumRunner_20121230_225511.png Week 10

OMG Nina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous!!!!!!!

Crumbs I can see it's still you but WOW! Your skin looks great and it's taken years off you (no, I'm not going to say how many years - I got into trouble last time with Kate lol) Corrrrr I can't believe such a fantastic difference, well done hun, you're doing brilliantly!

Kay x x x

Thanks Kay and Kate.I will tell you Kay so you don't need to guess I am 44.Also,a confession,my name is Loretta.I was originally not going to identify myself so used a different name,but then I changed my mind and posted pictures,so I had just as well use my proper name now.XX

Thanks Kay and Kate.I will tell you Kay so you don't need to guess I am 44.Also,a confession,my name is Loretta.I was originally not going to identify myself so used a different name,but then I changed my mind and posted pictures,so I had just as well use my proper name now.XX

Hello Loretta!! ;)
Wow you don't look 44! I was so impressed lastnight, I hope you don't mind, I showed my other half just your pics. He said how much younger you look and was amazed at the difference in you. Your pics not only strengthen my resolve to go on, but also showed my other half the changes that are possible and has helped strengthen his support for me, so thank you x x x

Much love and hope you have a fantastic New Year.

Kay x x x

Hello Loretta!! ;)
Wow you don,tlook 44! I was so impressed lastnight, I hope you don't mind, I showed my other half just your pics. He said how much younger you look and was amazed at the difference in you. Your pics not only strengthen my resolve to go on, but also showed my other half the changes that are possible and has helped strengthen his support for me, so thank you x x x

Much love and hope you have a fantastic New Year.

Kay x x x
Thanks Kay so much,you are lovely,no of course I dont Mind you showing your other half,really glad it has helped you.xxxHappy new year to you to.I am starting rrefers next week as my husband says he thinks I look just right now and I am happy with how I look and feel and am in a size 12 now.A bit nervous about getting back on food,but also excited again.See. you had another great loss this week.Well done,you are (Oh dear I nearly put a fast loser!)losing weight fast.:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Thanks Kay so much,you are lovely,no of course I dont Mind you showing your other half,really glad it has helped you.xxxHappy new year to you to.I am starting rrefers next week as my husband says he thinks I look just right now and I am happy with how I look and feel and am in a size 12 now.A bit nervous about getting back on food,but also excited again.See. you had another great loss this week.Well done,you are (Oh dear I nearly put a fast loser!)losing weight fast.:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Aww how lovely your hubby thinks you're just right, bless him and that you're happy where you are too. Tough bit coming up doing the refeed, but we'll all be here for you. Sounds like sticking to the refeed to the letter is the only way to go to avoid problems. If you can do LT 100% you'll do the refeed I'm sure. At least Christmas and New Year are out the way so there's much less temptation while you readjust to eating again, and it will all be worth it.

I hope that I will continue to lose as I have but I am trying to be practical too and suppose it will slow down. Just got so much more to shift, but every week, there's a little less, thank goodness!

Kay x x x

WOW!! Nina (Loretta :)) you look fabulous! I can understand why you (and your husband ;)) are very happy with your shape, you look fantastic! I would be extremely happy to get that slim! Well done.

Thanks Busy mum, so kind.you are doing fantastic too.Hope it goes as quickly as possible for you.xx

You look fantastic, what a transformation, you look so young. Well done and good luck with maintaining.

You look great :) inspirational!

You look great.

Back