NINE STONE THIRTEEN

Beccubug

Silver Member
yes, thats right, much to my shock I weighed under 10 stone today, I can't actually believe it......

well done you!!
and in only 7 weeks!! you must be so proud of yourself!!
27lb to go?? do you need to?
bet your looking great already! cant wait to get into the 10's let alone past it!! xx

Congratulations.

Thank you guys, well I am actually a very small build and although I have managed to break the 10 stone mark and am in a size 10 I am still quite flabby so I will see how it goes but my goal is actually eight stone and a size eight so will just take each day as it comes from now on...

Wow, well done.

I dream of that day. In fact , I was thinking of taking a photo of my feet on the scales when I get to goal!

YIPPEE, that's absolutely Cambridgediet-tastic!.............................. I so hope too break into the nine's this week (weigh in tonight) but I'm a VERY steady loser as in 2lbs or 3lbs a week so I would guess that it will be my turn next week! XXXXX

I'm Jealous! LOL Well done!!! Bet u look fab despite the "flabbiness" I know what you mean when you say that. I'm stil 10st 5lbs and wanna be in the 9's :-(
Great job! Hope you keep losing and get to ur ideal weight. xxx

wow fantastic, i cant wait to get into the 9's, what a fab feeling it must be

Wow thats great hun. I can't wait to be in single figures again. :D xx

That's fantastic - I've just worked out I was that weight 33 years ago! lol

I was 9st something in 2001! Too good to hope that I could be that again - would be more than happy with 10st something (which is probably better for 5'8").

Back