NKOTBSB

I so want to x

What is it?

New kids on the block and backstreet boys

i loved new kids on the block when i was a teenager.not so much the back street Boys managed to see both in separate concerts in the past few years but nkotb was by far the best!

I'm going on the 29th too at the O2!!!!! This will be my 4th time I've seen them!!!!

Not long to go now, if you're anything like me I bet your brimming with excitement. lol I've seen the Backstreet Boys on their own three times in concert but I've never seen NKOTB and I absolutely love them so for me its mostly about seeing the new kids in the flesh. :D

I went to see them when I was 14 and gave donnie a hug, then tweeted him and told him that I was coming to new York to see them in 2010!

When we were there he came out to meet the fans, thinking I was 14 again screamed out "yay we've come all the way from the uk" he then came over with Danny and said "hey you're the one who tweeted me!" he then hugged me and I told him he'd also hugged me December 1989!

He told me he was thrilled to see a dedicated fan and on tv camera pointed at me and said "that fan over there has come all the way from the uk to see us!"

Apart from the day I met my husband and the day we married BEST day of my life!!!!

Aww that was so lovely! Joe was always my favourite. im sure you were same as me having all their tapes and videos!lol no i pods or anything back then !

I know!!! Kids today have twitter and utube!! I remember them being on radio 1 one day when I was at school and begged my mum to tape it so I could listen to it when I got home.

Joey's always been my favourite too, but now they're older I live them all (always have a bit of a soft spot for joey and donnie).

Do you watch blue bloods? Donnie is amazing in that!

I'm doing 5* in Liverpool & normal ticket in Manchester, also got tickets for me & my 11 year old for the live cinema showing on the 29th :D

I'm going in Germany, my friend's just offered me a ticket, I'm so excited! I'm going to scream like I did when I saw them in 1990:D

Back