no bread

saintsue

hi everyone i am trying not to have bread, but what can i have at lunchtime dont really like veg or salad
thanks alot sue xxx

Home made 0PP soup with Melba toast and a laughing cow extra light triangle..... Yum yum!!!

I also dip carrot sticks in my tomato soup.......very random I know but stops me eating bread which I think has helped my weight loss as bread makes me very bloated Xxxxx

SJH1985 said:
Home made 0PP soup with Melba toast and a laughing cow extra light triangle..... Yum yum!!!

I also dip carrot sticks in my tomato soup.......very random I know but stops me eating bread which I think has helped my weight loss as bread makes me very bloated Xxxxx

Sounds nice-but Melba toast is bread an OP doesn't want bread lol ;)

I make for myself lovely frittatas baked in the oven... have a look at this recipe xx. You can also try it with spinach, this is with bacon and potatoes instead... you can also have it with pasta and veggies, almost any type and cheese of any type, prawns, meat... just look online for recipes and maybe use low fat options. Eggs are good for you, low in propoints and contain a lot of very important nutrients, if you divide any of the recipes in 8 slices you get a nice and light lunch... that you can accompany to other things and it fills you up nicely!

Thanks Everyone
i am just finding that when i eat bread i feel bloated, does anyone else get this?

only problem is i love bread, :(

I adore bread too, especially toast with real butter and jam... ack!

maybe soup, sushi, cous cous salad...

saintsue said:
Thanks Everyone
i am just finding that when i eat bread i feel bloated, does anyone else get this?

only problem is i love bread, :(

Hi hun i 'm eating more wraps now rather than bread or i have the w/w petit pains and find i'm not getting bloated now , have a good day xx

Back