No CD for work tomorrow...What can I do?

lyndzi76

Gold Member
I normally take a tetra or bar for my lunch when i'm at work but I have run out?!?! I do not have the facility to make a shake at work and I don't like porridge or soup, what can I do?

Can I make up a shake in the morning to take with me?

Unfortunatly you are supposed to drink the shakes within about 15mins of making them so that you have all the vits and mins that are in them.
Do you not have a shaker, where you can shake it up by hand when you're at work? Or is it possible to contact your cdc tonight explain the situation and see if you can pop round and get some tetra etc.
The only other option is to have your first one, just before you walk out the door and then the next shake as you walk through the door after work? I know its hard that way, but if you keep glugging water all day you should be ok, depending on your type of work and how many hours you are there i guess.

At the end of the day if you have a shake that has been made up a while it might not taste too nice, but would be better than buying a sandwich!
Sorry I have not really been very helpful!

Good luck x x x

Unfortunatly you are supposed to drink the shakes within about 15mins of making them so that you have all the vits and mins that are in them.
Do you not have a shaker, where you can shake it up by hand when you're at work? Or is it possible to contact your cdc tonight explain the situation and see if you can pop round and get some tetra etc.
The only other option is to have your first one, just before you walk out the door and then the next shake as you walk through the door after work? I know its hard that way, but if you keep glugging water all day you should be ok, depending on your type of work and how many hours you are there i guess.

At the end of the day if you have a shake that has been made up a while it might not taste too nice, but would be better than buying a sandwich!
Sorry I have not really been very helpful!

Good luck x x x

Thanks for the reply, I may do that have one at 8am and then one at 6pm.
It's only an office job so I should be fine.

good luck with this. I had this a while back - I had to be somewhere and tried to shake my shake ..sadly I couldnt drink it. My CDC says she knew a lady who did make hers up in advance and she found them okay, though it isnt recomended.

Back