No CDC in the NI area can I get it from CDC off mainland?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by happygal, 31 August 2006 Social URL.

1. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I checked the website as Im wanting to do CD but there are no CD counsellors in Northern Ireland listed on the site.

Is it possible to get the stuff from Distributors on the mainland and get it posted to me at an extra charge for postage. I have been looking on a certain auction site and its been going at a wopping £50 per week in some cases so thats not an option. I have a lighterlife counsellor in the area but that costs £66 per week so its too expensive.

Can any of the counsellors on here help?

Claire

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi happygal,

There is a CDC in NI and If you cannot find a Counsellor near to you from the list below please call our freephone referral line on: 0800 161412 or fill in the Confidential Counsellor request: UK Secure Enquiry and we will supply you with the details of your nearest Cambridge Counsellor.

If you ask for Lisa Carter sales manager she will be able to tell you.

Love Mini xxx

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

5. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Thank You!!

You have mail.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Love it when we can help peeps out! :cool:

7. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I reallly LOVE this place. Im almost in tears cause you are all so accepting without question and there are no wee cliques!! I experienced that on another forum where if you werent one of them that had over 1000 posts then your threads just got ignored and you were basically shunned!!

You guys are great! Give yourselves a pat on the back!!

8. CW Consultant

Hi Claire,

I have emailed you with two Northern Ireland Counsellors and also sent you some more information.

If you need any further help please let me know.

Linda:)

9. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Your an absolute star Linda!!

10. CW Consultant

You are welcome Claire hope you can get started soon.

Lindax

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Bless you, honey, thank you for saying that!! :D I think Minimins is a difference place altogether from any other site :D

12. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I'll second that x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.