No lipotrim for me and its not my fault

The nearest is a half hour drive away, but I dont drive. I have to get the bus. I will sort something out. However, I dont think they will be making the same mistake again lol my mother is quite stern..she fought my battle for me because I was too busy feeling like a lost sheep.

As for the food, I am not touching carbs, no chance. The food is soo filling. Im counting the calories strictly so I know its not more than 100 per meal. And you're right..LT is for me. I dont even miss food to be honest. Im glad I have gone through this, I know I will be more dedicated to it now.

Wooo thats great hun! Great to see a positive attitude! Discovering Lipotrim 3 years ago was the best thing i ever did! Haha well just make sure that they don't mess you around again and that they order shed loads in advance!!x

Wooo thats great hun! Great to see a positive attitude! Discovering Lipotrim 3 years ago was the best thing i ever did! Haha well just make sure that they don't mess you around again and that they order shed loads in advance!!x

They have ordered two weeks worth, the shakes will be at the chemist on wednesday (she said). When I go for my next weigh in next week on friday, I will order another two weeks worth.

Well said Jan, i would be really angry, do the chemist know just how hard the first week of the diet is? that is mental creulty, find another chemist. Don't worry about what you are doing until you get your next shakes, it sounds like you are doing the best you can in the circumstances:hug99: The chemist should be reported!

Well said Jan, i would be really angry, do the chemist know just how hard the first week of the diet is? that is mental creulty, find another chemist. Don't worry about what you are doing until you get your next shakes, it sounds like you are doing the best you can in the circumstances:hug99: The chemist should be reported!

Thanks Katy. I just got back from uni and I had a call from the chemist. They said I can collect the shakes tomorrow hopefully. Till then, as you said, all I can do is make the best of the situation. Thanks for your support everyone.

Thats a complete disgrace- I'd still report them to LT. They mustn't want your business. My pharmacist has boxes & boxes of shakes, soup & flapjacks so they'll never 'forget' to order them? Your pharmacy mustn't have many people doing LT? I'd look into maybe using one that has a lot more clients so they'll not 'run out'!! I'm appalled!!

I agree that you've been treated appallingly and Lipotrim should be aware of how unprofessional your pharmacist has been.

I really cannot understand why they are ordering just 2 weeks supply for one person. That doesn't give you any choice if you decide to switch the flavours you want and this is an important part of the diet - we all have likes and dislikes and they can change. You shouldn't ever be left short of anything you need. If I needed a week's supply of a single flvour, that would be no problem for my pharmacist.

Please ask them at the very least to have a sensible stock level as this is the support you should expect and they should deliver. The use by dates are really long so there should be no issue with wastage.

I really commend your attitude and determination and I'm sure you will be hugely successful. Don't forget there are lots of us here who care!

Hello,

I am totally shocked about what you have had to go through with your chemist! I hope that they can sort everything out, afterall you are paying £36 per week!!

Why don't more chemists supply Lipotrim??

I had only heard about it myself through this forum :D

Regards, Lei

It isn't only the supplies either! It's having to be reminded to weigh you - did they do your BMI? Did they give you a sample bottle so they can check you're in ketosis next week/this week??? Somehow I doubt it. I really would go somewhere that you can be confident they know what they're doing if you can possibly manage it! xx

And I'd still be telling LT! x

How much does lipotrim cost and also how does it compare to lighterlife has any of you switched from LL to LT as i have my first meeting at LL this thursday

How much does lipotrim cost and also how does it compare to lighterlife has any of you switched from LL to LT as i have my first meeting at LL this thursday

Hello donjon :)

Female Lipotrim is £36 p/week and I hear that it costs a bit more for men. I did LL last year, for a few months lost 2 stones but stopped due to the oh-soo-many negative comments from my friends/family with regards to doing a VLCD :( wish I hadnt stopped!!

Decided to start LT this year (am currently on week 2). I was attracted by LT's cheaper price and the fact that I didnt have to do the "group therapy" - NOT that its not a good thing to do, it just wasnt right for me :)

With LL you have 4 foodpacks p/day and they reccommend "at least 4litres of water p/day". With LT you have 3 foodpacks p/day and they reccommend " at least 2 litres p/day"

LL has more variety of flavours;

Shakes: Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Bannana, Raspberry, Caramel
Soups: Vegetable, Chicken, Mushroon, Thai Chilli, Tomato
Bars: Nutcrunch, Lemon, Fruits, Toffee

LT flavours;

Shakes: Chocolte, Vanilla, Strawberry
Soups: Chicken
Bars: Peanut, Coconut

You need to get a medical form signed + stamped by your GP/Practice Nurse in order to start LL. But with LT you can either get it from your GP or buy it from a chemist that stocks it in your area (subject to them checking your BMI).

All in-all choosing which one to go for pretty much depends on what is best for you. If you want the support of a weekly group meeting which uses cognitive behavioural therapy and transactional analysis techniques, then LL is great and well organised!

But if you feel like you dont need that type of counselling on a VLCD diet, then LT is also great! BUT tbh if it wasnt for this forum many people would be lost without the FANTASTIC advice/support from others!

Sorry this was long!!! But I hope it helped somewhat :D

Regards, Lei

Thanks for that, you have been very informative. I dont care much for the whole group therapy thing, from what I have seen of this site, there are plenty of people here to turn to for support. I have to admit I am a bit apprehensive of the cost of LL also the water consumption as no way I could drink that much. If the weight loss is approximately the same regardless of LL or LT, my money is going to the cheaper option I think. So I better hunt down the only chemist that stocks it here. Thanks again for your help

Hi guys, im sorry for a late response..I have been terribly busy today. I am meant to pick up my sachets tomorrow so I will pop in after breakfast and collect them. I have a choc shake left since I divided my last two over today's breakfast and tomorrow's. I will ask them to give me two extra sachets for tomorrow's lunch and dinner. I am sick of eating. I feel sickly full even when my portions are tiny and im constantly stressing that I have ate too much. I have to get back into ketosis again; what a pain! I tried contacting LT today but I couldnt get through at the times I was free and I had to juggle lectures in between, but I am going to ring up tomorrow and let them know about this pharmacy's shody consultation. Hopefully I should get through as I am free all day

Hi guys, im sorry for a late response..I have been terribly busy today. I am meant to pick up my sachets tomorrow so I will pop in after breakfast and collect them. I have a choc shake left since I divided my last two over today's breakfast and tomorrow's. I will ask them to give me two extra sachets for tomorrow's lunch and dinner. I am sick of eating. I feel sickly full even when my portions are tiny and im constantly stressing that I have ate too much. I have to get back into ketosis again; what a pain! I tried contacting LT today but I couldnt get through at the times I was free and I had to juggle lectures in between, but I am going to ring up tomorrow and let them know about this pharmacy's shody consultation. Hopefully I should get through as I am free all day.

Good for you! Please let us know what they say!
And well done for not letting all this hassle put you off. It's really appalling! x

Good for you! Please let us know what they say!
And well done for not letting all this hassle put you off. It's really appalling! x

Thank you so much for your support honestly..dont know what I'd do without this forum. I will definately let you know what they say. You see, im not put off by the fact that their service was well below the instructed standards; im just hurt that I had to eat so my week 1 weightloss will wont have counted for much because, although I am eating proteins only, its still food and its not food on the LT program.

Your welcome donjon! :cool:

:sign0007: forgot to mention the part about the weight-loss being pretty much the same on both diets!

foody1 - good luck with contacting LT tomorow!

Thank you so much for your support honestly..dont know what I'd do without this forum. I will definately let you know what they say. You see, im not put off by the fact that their service was well below the instructed standards; im just hurt that I had to eat so my week 1 weightloss will wont have counted for much because, although I am eating proteins only, its still food and its not food on the LT program.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:
Incompetence and unprofessionalism REALLY winds me up!

I could SPIT! :grumble:

And I hate people who spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

So sorry you have been let down like this. It shouldn't happen. Don't let it put you off and fingers crossed it doesn't happen again xx

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:
Incompetence and unprofessionalism REALLY winds me up!

I could SPIT! :grumble:

And I hate people who spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Please dont angry. I will be back on LT before you know it :) but if I have put on even a pound in weight, please come over and kick some a$$ :D

Back