No longer taking xenical

strachan51 said:
Stopped taking these a couple weeks ago but don't wanna leave you lot. Can I stay or must I go?

Well I say stay! I only take one a day & I don't intend to leave..... What made you stop? Xx

I wanna stay. YOU and the rest are a lovely bunch of folks.
What made me stop was the weight loss stopped. I was constipated and the weight was going nowhere.
So I stopped and since then I am feeling so much better and I am consistantly losing weight each week.
Please don't make me go!!

Don't leave. We'll talk to anybody :) it doesn't matter if you're taking xen or not. If you've made friends and have s good support network then why leave

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I vote stay:)

strachan51 said:
What made me stop was the weight loss stopped. I was constipated and the weight was going nowhere.
So I stopped and since then I am feeling so much better and I am consistantly losing weight each week.

I'm just too scared to come off them in case I fall off the wagon. My loss is slowing & I still have such a long way to go...

strachan51 said:

Stay :)

Thanks so much. Your all so lovely.
I still have a looooonnnggg way to go Lexie but it's what was right for me.
Doc was baffled that is stalled me but I chose to come off of it and it's what did it for me.
I look forward to being around my superb support network.

strachan51 said:
Thanks so much. Your all so lovely.
I still have a looooonnnggg way to go Lexie but it's what was right for me.
Doc was baffled that is stalled me but I chose to come off of it and it's what did it for me.
I look forward to being around my superb support network.

Whereas my Doc was really honest & told me it can stall your weight loss! If I'm still losing slowly in a few weeks I may do the same to be honest..... Xx

I'm in the same boat as Strachan51. I used this site a while ago when I was on xenical and found the support fantastic. I have been absent for 2 years due to personal circumstances but restarted last week. I am doing weightwatchers and am posting on the WW forum. Although I am not taking xenical this time I feel this forum is my spiritual home and will continue dipping in if no-one minds, the support of the whole group is second to none.

The more the merrier :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

of course we dont mind u both staying. we are a close group, tho there is not many of us but i think thats why were all alot closer. please stay lol xx

hi have not posted for few weeks as have been took of xenical due to issues with my blood pressure, but i still love this forum and dont want to leave the good news is since i come on off xenical i have lost 8lb and my stomach doesnt feel as bloated as it did , this is a real supportive forum with loads of nice people

catlover5 said:
hi have not posted for few weeks as have been took of xenical due to issues with my blood pressure, but i still love this forum and dont want to leave the good news is since i come on off xenical i have lost 8lb and my stomach doesnt feel as bloated as it did , this is a real supportive forum with loads of nice people

Brilliant news on your weight loss hon, I suppose not all meds work for all people hey. Onwards & downwards xx

So good to know how much this group means to all of us and how we ain't going nowhere. Lol
Well done on your loss. Keep on going.

Back