No loss :0(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Vm019, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Vm019

Vm019 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lost 10lb in my first two weeks guys but I'm wondering if any of u may know why I seem to be putting it on again- I'm 2lb heavier now than my weigh in on wed night- I've stuck to the ee diet with 54.5 syns from thurs to now :0( feel disheartened now...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    First of all you need to look at the bigger picture. Our weight does fluctuate during the week which is why a lot of people will recommend not to weigh in the middle of the week. You have still lost 8lbs and I have no doubt if you stick to this, you will lose more.

Also, I don't know whether you are male or female but whether this is your time of the month or coming up to it ?

Try posting a food diary - people here are very helpful and will tell you whether it looks good or whether there are things that could account for this.

Best of luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.