no lost this week

methenie

methenie from london.
no lost weight today ...

i did change i take only shakes and bliss but .... the same result on my scale :(

hope next week will be better ...

did this happen to someone ? this is the second time for me ..

but i can feel my jean more floppy ...

Try measuring yourself - sometimes the pounds are stubborn and don't move but it will show in the inches you have lost.

Keep going - it will work and it will come off!

Aw hun, I know its hard but try not to worry about it....at least your jeans are looser!!

There can be sooo many reasons why the scales dont show a loss, but once you know you have stuck to the plan its gotta come off at some point. You may be retaining water or ciming upt to TOTM or anything! Remember that you cannot fail to lose weight when you are consuming so few calories a day!

no lost weight today ...

i did change i take only shakes and bliss but .... the same result on my scale :(

hope next week will be better ...

did this happen to someone ? this is the second time for me ..

but i can feel my jean more floppy ...

Sorry - what's bliss?

Anyway, yes, it's happened to me (and to many others I'm sure). There are a variety of reasons why the scales may give you the impression that you haven't lost any fat but in fact, you probably have.

I've used this example before .....

Imagine holding 4lb of lard. Now weigh yourself.

Now get off the scales, put down the lard and pick up a bottle containing 4lb of water.

Now weigh yourself.

Have you lost weight? No

Have you lost fat? YES!!

That's what water retention is all about and it can happen at various times during our cycle. Take heart - you WILL lose fat on this diet because the science of it says you must! :)

Think bliss is banana bliss .... or banana tetra.

Take heart methenie ... I've just weighed myself and PUT ON 2lb ... and I have truely stuck to it.

Yup, that has happened to me. The loss will show next week as long as you've been sticking at it..just try and up your water intake if its a bit on the low side :)

Think bliss is banana bliss .... or banana tetra.

Take heart methenie ... I've just weighed myself and PUT ON 2lb ... and I have truely stuck to it.

thanks i will carry on... no matter..
nothing going to stop my motivation !!!!
thanks

Hi Methanie

You are doing brilliantly and right to not less your non-loss demotivate you. I think you have lost fat but are carrying more weight in water or muscle and so the loss doesn't show on the scales. Next week the scales will catch up with the inch loss and show you the loss you deserve.

Have a good week

Dizzy x

Back