No/low syn quick puds to satisfy my cravings

Roxy Balloo

Hi all
New to SW and really struggling with my sweet tooth! I desperately want to find easy, quick, no or low syn sweet treats to satisfy my cravings!
Help!:confused:

Hi all New to SW and really struggling with my sweet tooth! I desperately want to find easy, quick, no or low syn sweet treats to satisfy my cravings! Help!:confused:

There's lots of pudding style food but I find them to much of a twist on a pudding that I rarely make them. I do like a sweet omelette with raspberries and .5 syn drizzle of maple syrup.

Or when I need chocolate I have a 2 syn options.

Or I just have a bar of chocolate and syn it.

I quite like the sw cheesecake but I've had to learn to accept quickly that there's things I live in sw and enjoy but they are not cakes or cheesecakes and that I have to pick out of what is sw friendly and not compare it to the full version counter part

There's lots of pudding style food but I find them to much of a twist on a pudding that I rarely make them. I do like a sweet omelette with raspberries and .5 syn drizzle of maple syrup.

Or when I need chocolate I have a 2 syn options.

Or I just have a bar of chocolate and syn it.

I quite like the sw cheesecake but I've had to learn to accept quickly that there's things I live in sw and enjoy but they are not cakes or cheesecakes and that I have to pick out of what is sw friendly and not compare it to the full version counter part

That's it, the low syn versions of high fat puds but they are not worth the hassle, the ones I have tried are really disapointing!
I have looked at Weight Watchers pots (cheesecake flavour etc) that work out low syn but they have gelatine in and I'm vegetarian so that's out the window! Muller lights also contain gelatine.
I'm worried if I don't find something sweet that I enjoy I will fall off the wagon :-( I know I can't scoff cheesecake and gateau's and be successful but I need something other that fruit with no fat natural yogurt in my life!!

Try the sweet omelette?

And also a liquid hot choc called choc shot is low syn chocolate drizzle. Meringue nest fresh strawberries and choc shot comes in about 2/3 syns

Or just syn the pudding you want you get 105 a week

I know it's regarded as a tweak by some, but I make the fruit mincemeat couscous cake recipe up into 24 mini muffins - you get six of those for one syn on EE/Green (if you don't count it as a tweak) and although not exactly cakes they do satisfy me when I require something sweet, certainly better than digging in to real cake or chocolate anyway! If you leave out the mincemeat and just use lemon juice and zest they're also nice and then are syn free on EE/Green (again, if not counting as a tweak). Two or three mini muffins usually does the job for me so they last quite a few days. Hope that helps a bit, best of luck!

I know it's regarded as a tweak by some, but I make the fruit mincemeat couscous cake recipe up into 24 mini muffins - you get six of those for one syn on EE/Green (if you don't count it as a tweak) and although not exactly cakes they do satisfy me when I require something sweet, certainly better than digging in to real cake or chocolate anyway! If you leave out the mincemeat and just use lemon juice and zest they're also nice and then are syn free on EE/Green (again, if not counting as a tweak). Two or three mini muffins usually does the job for me so they last quite a few days. Hope that helps a bit, best of luck!

Can we have the recipe c

Make up 4oz of couscous with water as per the instructions on the pack, also adding the juice of one lemon and 3tbsp sweetener (I use Splenda). Add the zest of the lemon at this stage too if you want to use it. When the couscous is ready, add three whisked eggs and 2tbsp Robertsons mincemeat and stir everything together well. "Grease" your loaf tin or muffin tins with Frylight and pour the mixture in. Cook at 180C for about 30-40 minutes depending on whether you made the muffins or loaf, when the top just starts to brown it's generally done. Leave to cool a bit before removing from tin(s) as it solidifies while it cools. I keep mine in the fridge.

The four syns are from the mincemeat, if you leave that out then all the ingredients are free on EE/Green. I repeat though, this is regarded by some as food abuse (although not by me lol) so if you really want to stick with the plan make sure you have your third superfree alongside this - just add a piece of fruit on your plate or something :)

These are for breakfast but satisfy my sweet tooth, I do porridge with choc options and use half a pack of options for 1 syn and heb although you could use the whole pack for 2 syns. I also do French bread with cinnamon and sweetner and serve with banana and berries, heb and no syns x

It will really help satisfy that chocolate craving. In one serving of sugar free Jell-O pudding there's only 60 calories. Also, try freezing pudding to make a delicious popsicle. I enjoy eating my pudding with pretzels. If you dip the pretzel in the pudding, it's basically like eating chocolate covered pretzels. Love it.

Can you get jell-o pudding in the uk? Would love to get some...had loads whilst i was living in usa...as for pretzels, aren't they really high in syns?

Back