No meals

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Ok, desperation here, but wondered if anyone has just done SF with no meals, so 3 shakes a day?

Ah bless u x I haven't tried it but I wud think u cud do it but not for very long cos u not gettin all yr nutritional stuff. I know u can do that on lipotrim that's how that works but not quite sure on SF u cud ask a chemist or yr doc or have a look online at the SF website maybe? Or maybe try it for a few days n c how u feel u don't want to b passing out love x

Its not recommended hun
You don't get all the nutrients like you would on cambridge
The way I see it though......and I may get judged for this.but for me its like if I was putting loads of crap into my body before going on slimfast then surely I wasn't getting nutrients from chinese takeaways and stodgy sandwiches anyway,so for a short period of time I can't see it doing much damage.
Iv tried it.and I was starving!!had nothing to look forward to without my evening meal! But then some nights on slimfast I don't eat my evening meal until around 9 because of work.and so some nights I could easily just have another shake instead of food and go bed!!!
Hope iv helped a little
Xxxxxx

I definitely wouldn't recommend it! You may be desperate to lose weight, but it's not healthy to only have the shakes. It's much better to take your time and do it slowly as it's more likely to stay off that way. Good luck :)

Hey we have all been there! i feel your desperation, but resist if you can.

it will not be good for you in the long run!

If you do it for 2 weeks or less i guess it wouldn't harm you because most fad/crazy/unrealistic diets (that are not necessarily nutritionally complete) are only ever recommended for 2 weeks...so i guess you could use this as a comparison.

The shakes are 250 calories, and you can actually eat a decent amount for that, why not have a 250 cal meal instead, if you are set on doing this?

Hi ladies (and Sharon!) I've just decided to call it quits on Exante total solutions (shakes are yacht and the bars are inedible to me!) I've decided to get back on my trusted slimfast (how I recently, but fairly slowly lost a stone). The reason I tried Exante TS ( total food replacement, 600-800 calories a day) was because I quite often had a less than 600 calorie meal on Slimfast or skipped a meal altogether and had 3 shakes, but then would worry I wasn't getting a nutritionally complete diet! Comparing the packages (Exante and slimfast) I have to say there isn't much difference! Sf provides more of some vitamins and minerals than Exante but a bit less in others. I personally don't see the harm in the short run (a week or two at a time) but I think I would stick to doing this ( 3 shakes a day or 2 and a low calorie meal) a few days a week at the most. I personally love Quorn cottage pie - a little over 200 cals - very filling and have loads of veg. Hope this helps Xxx

Back