No more bread

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by livinglifetothefull, 18 May 2014.

1. livinglifetothefull

livinglifetothefull New Member

I'm new and really need help to keep of bread and any wheat as I have a wheat intolerance,
    I lost weight a few years ago but have slowly put a stone on so I need to be focused,:)
    Hope this works:sigh::sigh:
  2. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Hi hun :) It's hard cutting bread (and the other stuff) out but you can do it! :)

Good luck and welcome!
  3. bumblebee1990

bumblebee1990 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to cut back on bread too as it really makes me bloated. I think I will initially start with only having it every other day and then trying to cut back more and more each week.
  4. Lovehatecarbs

Lovehatecarbs Well-Known Member

I've given up bread for 2 weeks then will get half carb livlife bread
  5. telly-tots

telly-tots Active Member

Hope all is going well with you cutting out bread. I have always found the first week without bread to be the hardest and then I seem to get used to it not being in my diet and don't even miss it :)
  6. jojo14

jojo14 Well-Known Member

I never realise how bloated bread makes me untill I cut it out my diet and then reintroduce it. I do have the odd bit of bread now and again vut I certainly dont miss it being a major part of my diet.
  7. libby41854

libby41854 Well-Known Member

I'm trying really hard to cut out bread - it's so hard as its so yummy but feel much better for it. Good luck everyone!