No more giving up til next week!

Milkshake

Hello,

So I've been falling off and on the wagon for far too long, weighed in last night and I'm up 5lb in just the last 2 weeks :eek:

I've decided to hit the reset button and start keeping a food diary to hopefully keep me on track, my plan is if its too naughty to put on here then its too naughty to have at all.

Today,

Breakfast - Strawberry shape yog (used to have it over grapes and banana but grapes were looking rather shriveled so passed)

Lunch - mugshot

Dinner - batchelors chicken savory rice, with added chicken, peas, sweetcorn, onions and side salad

Snacks - 2 cookies - 104 cals so 5 syns

Got to get to shops soon so will fit in some fruit and lots of water.

Fingers crossed this gets my butt back in gear!

Ok so I stuck to todays plan ..

Additional snacks - wholemeal roll (healthy b) with ham and minimal extra light mayo (mugshot is nowhere near filling enough)

Another cookie so total of 7.5 syns

Will pick on some grapes this eve and be done.

2 weeks today and I'm on holiday so I just need the next 14 days to be well behaved!

Thank you!

Plan today is
Breakfast - grapes and Muller light
Lunch - left overs from last nights chicken rice
Dinner - spag bol with side salad

Have work today so should be easy to stick to no snacks coz they meeean.

And swimming tonight too, feeling hopeful! X

Ok so I had a wobble last night and snacked whilst I was cooking and then I had a ice cream, just counted them up and it was 28.5syns!:eek: It was only garlic sausage! I forget to pay attention when its savoury, Damn it!

Ok so today-
Breakfast- banana and bowl of melon
Lunch - ham and cucumber wholemeal roll, yog and grapes
Dinner-jacket pot with beans and side salad

Going to have lots of snacks today, taking more melon and another banana and we'll go from there

:)

Back