No More Plain Laura Jane

Food Diary - 12 October

Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast:
2 x small wholemeal bread (HexB) bacon and egg. Banana & half a pink grapefruit. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch:
Omlette with ham, pepper, tomato and mushroom. Apple

Dinner: Lamb chops with roasted veg and roast potatoes. Muller light banana and custard.

Syns: Cupcake (?)

Last edited:
Food Diary - 12 October

Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast:
2 x small wholemeal bread (HexB) bacon and egg. Banana & half a pink grapefruit. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch:
Omlette with ham, pepper, tomato and mushroom. Apple

I love pink grapefuit its so good! And omelettes lol my kinda day!

I love pink grapefruit more than orange.

My best friend has announced she's bringing me cake this afternoon in the hope of it healing my bum!! How many syns in a home made cupcake do you think?!?

My parents owned a hotel as I grew up so grapefruit was always part of my breakfast. So I got used to it at young age haha.

Most cake mixes made up as directed are between 10 and 14 per cake without icing hth.

I'd definitely be friends with anyone who brings me cake!

Food Diary - 13 October 2014

Breakfast:
35g Bran Flakes with a banana and 350ml skimmed milk

Morning snack: ​Apple

Lunch: Tuna salad with J.Potato

Afternoon snack: Satsuma

Dinner: 2 bowls of stew, 1 slice of weight watchers brown danish (2)

Syns: Twix (5.5) & Pops (4) = 11.5

Last edited:
Well done on the loss x

I love pink grapefruit more than orange.

My best friend has announced she's bringing me cake this afternoon in the hope of it healing my bum!! How many syns in a home made cupcake do you think?!?

I love Pink Grapefruit too :p. Well done on your loss this week hun :). Hope your having a good day xx

Food Diary - 14 October

Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, beans and mushrooms plus a banana. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch: Leftover stew with 2 slices wholemeal toast (HexB)

Afternoon Snack: Satsuma

Dinner: Butternut squash soup followed by Cod and s.w chips with green beans.

Syns: Twix (5.5)

Last edited:
subscribing. New (well, rejoining for the millionth time) and starting a new journey, Thought I'd follow someone in a similar boat :) Just realised I put my food dairy in the weight loss diary, woops >.<

Back