No More Plain Laura Jane

Food Diary - 15 October

Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Mango & 2 hard boiled eggs. 350ml Skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch: Butternut squash soup, two slices of toast (HexB) and banana and strawberries.

Afternoon snack: Pear

Dinner: SW chilli and rice with broccoli and green beans. Orange muller light.

Syns: Twix (5.5) & Mint Viscount (3.5) = 9 total

Last edited:
Dinner snap for yesterday. I had leftovers for lunch today too yummy yum

Stayed the same this week, which is really fustrating. Could have done with a loss because these last couple of weeks have been ***** but I've still stayed on track with my diet! I'm not expecting to lose this week as I have a family engagement party tonight and I'm going out Monday night with my best friend.

Food Diary - 17 October

Breakfast
: Fruit salad with Mango, Sharon Fruit & Pomegranate

Lunch: Fried egg and cheese (HexA) on toast (hexB) with baked beans and a banana

Dinner: Diet coke chicken with rice and frozen veg

Syns: Flexible syns night so that I can have one alcoholic drink (possibly a pint of cider) and a bit of the buffet at the party.

Last edited:
Stayed the same this week, which is really fustrating. Could have done with a loss because these last couple of weeks have been ***** but I've still stayed on track with my diet! I'm not expecting to lose this week as I have a family engagement party tonight and I'm going out Monday night with my best friend.

Food Diary - 17 October

Breakfast
: Fruit salad with Mango, Sharon Fruit & Pomegranate

Lunch: Fried egg and cheese (HexA) on toast (hexB) with baked beans and a banana

Dinner: Diet coke chicken with rice and frozen veg

Syns: Flexible syns night so that I can have one alcoholic drink (possibly a pint of cider) and a bit of the buffet at the party.

I'm sorry you didn't get the loss you were looking for darling. Fingers crossed for next week!

Food Diary - 18 October

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes (HexB) with strawberries, 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch: SW fry up followed by a banana and an apple

Dinner: Chicken with sweet and sour sauce, sweet potato chips and peas. After eight mint muller light

Syns: Left over cake (?)

Yeah, I'm definitely not getting a loss this week!

Last edited:
Right - lets get myself sorted. I had a lucky escape last night and only put on half a pound. I doubt I can lose 8lbs to get myself into the 14s this week but I'm aiming for 3 lbs.

Food Diary - 24 October

Plan: Extra Easy

Breakfast: Strawberries, kiwi and banana covered in natural fat free yogurt (0).

Lunch: Cheese & Cucumber sandwich (HexA & HexB) with a bag of Bacon & Cheese flavoured pops (4) and an apple.

Dinner: Steak, slimming world chips & loads of salad. 1tbsp extra light mayo (1)

Supper: 1 finger twix (5.5).

Total syns = 10.5

Eek so today was going great until they unveiled the free biscuits at the course I was on. Then my sister came over to watch Greys and brought a bag of pistachio nuts with her. Yum. So the rest of the week is going to be damage control - under 10 syns at least and I may pull out a Success Express day tomorrow.

Food Diary - 25 October
Food Plan - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Bacon & Egg on toast. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA). Banana & Strawberries

Lunch: Two bowls of beef stew

Syns: 1 scoop trick or treat Baskin Robbins (9.5)

Dinner: Diet coke chicken with noodles & frozen veg.

Supper: Mango & After Eight Muller Light

Last edited:
Eek so today was going great until they unveiled the free biscuits at the course I was on. Then my sister came over to watch Greys and brought a bag of pistachio nuts with her. Yum. So the rest of the week is going to be damage control - under 10 syns at least and I may pull out a Success Express day tomorrow.

Food Diary - 25 October
Food Plan - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Bacon & Egg on toast. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA). Banana & Strawberries

Bless sounds like you have been having a tough time recently xx i just started back at SW after letting contentness control my food lol xx im naughty coz when im at target i think im invincible lol x Well my new consultant gave me some great advice about if i have a bad day x she said if you fall off plan get back on it at next meal not the next day then damage limitation won't be as bad xx a sound bit of advice thats worked for me and hopefully might work for you x

That sounds like a good idea and is what I struggle with the most. Last night I was like "oh well, I've had the biscuits, I might as well have the pistachios and a twix and a naughty cup of tea even though I don't have any milk left..." that's what ruins what could be a good week otherwise!

That sounds like a good idea and is what I struggle with the most. Last night I was like "oh well, I've had the biscuits, I might as well have the pistachios and a twix and a naughty cup of tea even though I don't have any milk left..." that's what ruins what could be a good week otherwise!

Yes im exactly same x i go on self destruct mode lol xx i made 2 hiccups last week but listened to my consultants advice and still lost xx

Hi...

Well done for still posting and sticking with it :)

I have been awol but am back now. Keep with it you are doing well and staying in control. Don't let a couple of blips ruin the week :)

Hey guys, glad to see you all back. Funny how we've been awol at the same time Mel!

Yesterday went well. I had 8 syns in the cinema (ice cream) and I had a latte with my leftover milk.

Food diary - 26th Diary

Plan - Success Express

Breakfast: Strawberry, banana and kiwi with a banana and custard muller light and 35g muesli (HexB). 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Morning Snack: Apple

Lunch: Leftover diet coke chicken with broccoli, green beans, sprouts, broad beans and peas

Afternoon Snack: Wholemeal cheese sandwich with mayo (1) (HexA&B2). 2 x satsumas

Dinner: Lamb steak with SW roast potatoes and plenty of salad. Mayo (1)

Last edited:
Back