No More Plain Laura Jane

If I've had a bad weekend, I usually deprive myself of syns during the week to make up for it. Which is probably then why I go nuts again on the weekend. So I'm going to allow myself all my syns this week anyway so I don't feel deprived come Friday evening. Also, my brother has finally moved out - taking with him all the bad food. Not having naughty stuff in the house will definitely help me resist temptation!

If I've had a bad weekend, I usually deprive myself of syns during the week to make up for it. Which is probably then why I go nuts again on the weekend. So I'm going to allow myself all my syns this week anyway so I don't feel deprived come Friday evening. Also, my brother has finally moved out - taking with him all the bad food. Not having naughty stuff in the house will definitely help me resist temptation!

I really need to make some soup and jelly. Not together may i add though lol

Food Diary - 4 November 2014
Plan: Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HexB) with banana. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Morning snack: apple

Lunch: Leftover cottage pie with mixed frozen veg

Afternoon snack: Propercorn Sweet & Salted (6) & two satsumas

Dinner: Plaice and slimming world chips, dad's homemade tomato sauce packed full of veg and broccoli

Supper: Twix (5.5)

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
I had another good day yesterday and stayed under my syn limit! I'm perfect in the week, it's just the weekend letting me down!!

Food Diary - 5 November 2014
Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes with strawberries (HexB) 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Morning Snack: Pear & banana

Lunch: Leftover cottage pie with butternut squash and frozen veg

Afternoon snack; 6x melba toast (3)

Dinner: two bowls of stew with 2x wholemeal bread (6)

Total syns: 9

Last edited:
Me too! It's so hard though because I go do fun things on the weekend! LOL I may try weekly syns instead! Weigh in tonight *gulp*

Food Diary - 6 November
Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast: Mango, kiwi, strawberry & raspberries with natural fat free yogurt and 30g muesli (HexB). 2 x wholemeal toast with spread (?)

I'm really struggling today. I've woken up with a hangover feeling after training last night. My brother thinks I should start drinking Lucozade after a session to replace electrolytes. No Lucozade Sports Lite in the office so instead I'm having a costa hot chocolate at 11 - that's the same thing, right? I feel horrdenous so kinda feel like writing today off, using my weigh in to draw a line under it and starting afresh (again) tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
I cant keep focused on weekly syns I go overboard with them lol

One and a half pounds off! I was gobsmacked as I was definitely expecting a gain! Feels so good to finally get a loss and has spurred me on to be extra good this week!

Food Diary - 7 November 2014
Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast - 35g Bran Flakes (HexB) 350ml Skimmed Milk (HexA) and a banana

Morning snack: Apple, pear & bag of Golden Wonder Cheese & Onion crisps (6). 2 x pickled eggs (I've only just discovered these!!!)

Lunch: Subway salad with ham and turkey breast and sweet onion sauce (1.5)

Dinner: Diet coke chicken with rice and green beans

Supper: Apple after training.

Weekly syns: 7.5/105

Last edited:
One and a half pounds off! I was gobsmacked as I was definitely expecting a gain! Feels so good to finally get a loss and has spurred me on to be extra good this week!

Food Diary - 7 November 2014
Plan: Extra Easy

Breakfast - 35g Bran Flakes (HexB) 350ml Skimmed Milk (HexA) and a banana

Well done x

Back