No more weighing myself???

kelster

Have i made the right decision? In my first week i lost 11lbs but i already had a good idea that i had lost that from my scales at home, but i was getting obsessed with weighing myself, sometimes 4/5 times a day, so once i was weighed by my cdc i asked my OH to hide the scales which he did but i feel like someones chopped my right arm off and thought about trying to find them! So i have no idea how i have done this week and its the TOTM so i don't know what to expect,but i have been 100%, so i guess i will see on weds......please find my scales......

I think you are doing fantastic and in my opinion are better off steering clear of your own scales. I found that I always weighed differently at home than at my cdcs. Sometimes i expected more of a loss and others i was pleasantly surprised at a huge loss. Part of my motivation is getting weighed and then working hard through the week to then be rewarded with my next loss. Each to their own but personally think it is better to just have the one weigh in each week. I got obsessed with the wii fit scales and they were always fluctuating and i spent most of the day in mood swings when the results wernt as good as id hoped :D

They're hidden now so stick to not weighing for now. Weighing once in the morning every day isn't so bad but there is absolutly no point in weighing throughout the day as your weight fluctuates constantly. You won't achieve anything by doing this.

I tell myself every now and then that i'll put my scales away but it never lasts lol as i find it motivating....But once a day not all day hun.

Keep going, you're doing fab xxx

The battery has just run out on my scales and I am desperately trying to stop myself from getting a new one. Stick with it and don't let your OH get the scales out!!!

This sounds like me, i'm forever weighing myself too, with clothes, without clothes, morning, afternoon, evening, it is obessive. I might do your trick and get OH to hide mine too, although I know it will be torture!

Well done you your doing fab.. and I admire you so much for getting rid of your scales.. When I first started cd I was obsessed I used to get on in the morning, get on the scales when I went to toilet, jump on in the evening, any possible occasion and to be honest with you until you go for weigh in at your cdc thats when I count my loss.

SO hang in there your doing great and I think your doing the best thing.

PS.. After 18 weeks on cd I now can say I get on in the morning and sometimes in the evening and thats it but dont get to upset if it goes up and down x

Back