no motivation! advice?

lisajay1990

hi im new to this! i just want some tips on how to not give up after a few days.. I go slimming world and my weigh in is on a Wednesday. l exercise and eat healthy until about Saturday give in for a day or 2 then think well what's the point in dieting now then other weeks I'll really try! I don't know why I do it?!

i'm doing well so far i've lost 21.5lbs since beginning of march, 3 times i've maintained and once gained 1/2 pound. then I make up for it as the next week il loose 4 or 5 lb, but I get so upset knowing if I hadn't of given in i could of maybe lost an extra 12 to 15 lb by now.
i hate looking in the mirror and feeling physically sick but with my 2 young babies who are only 15 months apart i just end up being to tired to cook for myself. il feed them then eat crap instead of making myself a meal. i cant quite understand how i can feed them healthy then not care enough about myself to make myself a healthy meal. its soo frustrating!! :S my partners supportive but he eats and eats and never gains so he doesnt quite understand how i feel.
just wondering if anyone else has trouble trying to keep their motivation up?

Back