No one has noticed my weight loss

Ti@ra-M@ker

I'm a bit disheartened as not one single person who doesn't know that I'm on a diet has noticed I've lost weight.

Hubby and I were married the year before last and I did lose some weight for the wedding but I subsequently put it all back on again. I've now lost that again plus a little more. Do you think that no one has noticed because my weight has yoyo-ed. Maybe they'll start to notice the next bit as I'm getting into weights that I haven't been for a few years.

I can see the weight loss myself and I'm down at least one size in clothes so I know this is working for me - I'm not going to give up on this. I'm just impatient.

Hubby on the other hand is getting comments left right and centre. I suppose he's lost a stone more than me and he didn't lose weight before the wedding so this is new weight loss for him.

I know you'll all say it'll happen soon enough but I thought it would by now.

heya!

u have lost over 2 srones which is amazing. maybe they dont want to be rude by mentioning it or maybe u r wearing the same clothes and so it doesnt show as much?

sonkies weightloss doesnt show as much to me (except her face) if she is wearing her old clobber but when shes wearing one of her new tops im thinking "holy ship, shes getting so small!" not quite "ship" but u get the gist lol.

Maybe karen,
Also I alway wore baggy clothes before so I maybe hid it well...

What's going on with you though....herbalife?? How come?
I don't know anything about herbalife so I don't know what the differences are. Good luck with it anyway though.

Tx

hehe! i find i keep feeling zapped of energy and getting poorly on CD so have made an appointment with doc. hubby is going on herbalife so am joining him. i will let you know how it goes!! if the weight loss isnt fast enough i will come back to CD, even if it means being ill and zapped

i think wearing baggy clothes is why hun. in another stones time people will start looking quizically :D

Id lost about 2 1/2 stone before people really noticed. It was also about then when I started to wear new clothes instead of wearing my old stuff baggy.

You are doing fab, treat yourself to a new outfit and itll make you feel great when they do notice.

I agree with everyone else. I bought a couple of new tops and trousers the other day, both in smaller sizes:D I've lost just under 2 stone, noone had noticed really before, but as soon as I wore a new outfit, I got comments:) :)

Beware though as soon as they start noticing, they then go on to say ' ohh shouldn't you stop now, you look good as you are':( Lol you can't win either way:D

Seriously tho, you're doing brilliantly and soon you'll be fighting off the compliments!!!

Tracey
x

i once lost 4 stone with ww and someone i saw most days one day said to me HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT i just said yeah maybe a little (the dozey c**)

Thanks all. I know they'll start noticing soon. Sometimes think what's the point if no one sees any difference but I see a difference and I'm doing it for me and not them...so I'll keep plugging away...

although I'm really struggling today. My lovely daughter has a sausage roll in the shop (we're at work) that she decided she doesn't want and it's driving me crazy...but it's really my fault as I cheated the day before yesterday and I'm still tryin g to get back into CD. I'm just focusing on the peanut bar I'm going to have tonight!! We'd run out and supllies are being replenished tonight!!

Most of the time - people wont say how well you are doing mainly because they are a little bit scared that you are going to be more beautiful and attractive than they are. Sounds strange I know - but lots of people dont like people dieting because it highlights their own need to shed a few pounds. You know you have done fantastically, all of us fab people on here and Im sure the people who are closest to you can see it and thats all that matters!

My parents and sister never say how good Im doing just in case I think its ok to stop and then I lose momentum... they know me too well!!

But Well done you - just keep at it and really stun them a bit further down the line with a beautiful outfit and make a grand entrance to somewhere where you know the maximum amount of people will be to see the new you with the maximum result and "wow" factor!! xx

Hi hun

Ive the same problem myself, Ive just lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks and no one has noticed really .... even me .... I don't 'feel or look' any different, at the moment my clothes don't feel any different either!

xx

Back