No Points Dinner

Paisley88

Sometimes I find i'm reluctant to eat dinner if i've eaten too much in the day s it will take me over my points. But i have found the answer! An egg white omelette, with free vegetables, fried in fry light and served with salad - it's so filling! You should really give it a go!

sounds good ...I think I will give it ago...thanks xx

Ive done this lol. and egg white scrambled eggs with mushrooms fried in water (or on george forman)

If you after some more point free recipes I have rattatulli

and dont forget u can use all the free veg to make a soup

I like vegetable curry. My favourite is butternut squash with onion and mushroom. I use passata instead of tinned tomatoes so it's lovely and thick and then I use a dessert spoon of curry powder and a good handful of freshly chopped coriander. Delicious and zero points :)

Just cube courgettes, aubergines, tomatoes, onions, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Put in an oven dish, cover with foil and bake gently for one or two hours. Take off the foil if the tomatoes are very juicy to allow some of the liquid to evaporate. 0 points! Delicious with grilled fish or meat too.

yum, thanks!

I like vegetable curry. My favourite is butternut squash with onion and mushroom. I use passata instead of tinned tomatoes so it's lovely and thick and then I use a dessert spoon of curry powder and a good handful of freshly chopped coriander. Delicious and zero points :)

Wow i didn't think about doing that before! Thank you!!!! :happy036:

A really nice accompanient to steak is mushrooms, courgettes and tomaotes cooked in Fry Light, then stir in some Dijon Mustard-
0 points, delicious and filling!

that is making my mouth water and my tummy rumble I shall definately use this recipe

wow point free meals love ratatouille - is shop bought free?

love omlettes but hate waste ~ the reason im fat lol! any ideas for what to do with the yolks other than to chuck them?

thanks x

Back