Smart Points No restrictions :)

lisa2

Silver Member
Hey, I've been around minimins for years now.. Always flirting between plans but I'm going to give ww a proper go!
I've called my diary no restrictions, purely because i don't like feeling restricted in what I can and can't eat.... If I want a doughnut, I'll eat it (all within points of course lol)

I used to be over 12st, managed to get to 8st 5lb but the last few months I've gone up to 9st 11 So back on it from tomorrow. Xx

Good luck Lisa!

You did brilliantly before getting down to 8st 5lb and you will again!!!

Thank you :)

I decided to sign up to ww online and try the new smartpoints plan, looks really good x

Here to subscribe I'm doing PP but have a diary if you would like to subscribe too. X

Day 1 9st 11lbs
30sp

Breakfast 9

Bran flakes, milk (for the day) banana and blueberries

Lunch 6

Skinny Goan spiced chicken and lentil soup (0.5 carton)
4 crackerbread
Cherries

Dinner 4

Chilli and coriander prawns, heaps of 0 point stir fry veg
Sweet chilli sauce

Anytime 17

Alpen light 3
Ww yogurt 2 ( on the pot it says 1pp but on sp it's 2!)
Cookies 12

22 weeklies left

Last edited:
Popping over to subscribe. I think I have the same thoughts around "restrictions" on my diet. I am hopeful that the new smart points programme might be really good for managing that - nothing is off limits but a lot of "treats" are rather high cost in terms of points therefore dissuading from regular indulgence!

I did try sw for a few days but it just doesn't fit into my life anymore, I tend to eat out a lot now so this seems like the best plan for me.

I'm slightly confused with the fit points, seems that you can't eat then back now? Not that I ever did but it was nice to know they were there. I run several times a week so I'll be interested to see how many points I 'bank' xx

I did try sw for a few days but it just doesn't fit into my life anymore, I tend to eat out a lot now so this seems like the best plan for me.

I'm slightly confused with the fit points, seems that you can't eat then back now? Not that I ever did but it was nice to know they were there. I run several times a week so I'll be interested to see how many points I 'bank' xx

I also couldn't get on with SW, it didn't fit in with my lifestyle and I ended up staying the same or gaining! X

WW no longer recommends routinely eating back your fit points on a regular basis but you can change the options on the main website (not on the app) so that you can eat them back once your weeklies are gone. I won't be eating mine back routinely but when I do a lot of exercise (like walking holidays where we do 6+ hours of walking/climbing a day) I probably will change it to use. I think people have to make a judgement about how much exercise they are doing and how their losses are going.

Think I've used up most of my weeklies last night! Argh. I was bored and ended up eating a packet of crisps, a sausage (leftovers) and an Alpen light bar Drawing a line and carrying on.

30sp

Breakfast 9sp

Bran flakes, milk and chopped banana

Lunch 8

Food dr pitta, 2 boiled eggs and salad
Plum

Last edited:
Think I've used up most of my weeklies last night! Argh. I was bored and ended up eating a packet of crisps, a sausage (leftovers) and an Alpen light bar Drawing a line and carrying on.

30sp

Breakfast

Bran flakes, milk and chopped banana

Well Done on drawing a line under it, onwards and downwards now. Great start to the day! X

5k run done :)
Will do 30 day shred tonight, I find it helps with muscle tone. Feeling better about today already.. It's amazing what a bit of exercise does to help your mood xx

5k run done :)
Will do 30 day shred tonight, I find it helps with muscle tone. Feeling better about today already.. It's amazing what a bit of exercise does to help your mood xx

It's those happy endorphins!!! Will this be Day 1 of the Shred? X

It's those happy endorphins!!! Will this be Day 1 of the Shred? X

It'll be day 3 for me, I might jump to level 2 though as I didn't find level 1 as tough as I used to.
I do find of I exercise in the morning, I'm more likely to eat healthier.. Don't want to undo all my good work lol xx

It'll be day 3 for me, I might jump to level 2 though as I didn't find level 1 as tough as I used to.
I do find of I exercise in the morning, I'm more likely to eat healthier.. Don't want to undo all my good work lol xx

Starting the day as you mean to go on! I never have time to exercise in the morning anymore, used to always do HIT then but now i don't get chance x

I am also a big fan of morning exercise, as long as I can manage to get out of bed for it! I tend to do a 6:30am kettlebells class and a 6:30am boxing class during the week and then an 1 hour swim first thing Saturday morning. Although I find myself rather insanely hungry on those days I definitely do want to make better choices.

Sorry, I missed yesterday and today.. Haven't been feeling well :( my sinuses are blocked and it's given me horrendous toothache. Food choices haven't been good at all, including a whole bag of mini eggs tonight!
Back on track tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I'm better tomorrow, I'm supposed to be going to the gym :/

Sorry, I missed yesterday and today.. Haven't been feeling well :( my sinuses are blocked and it's given me horrendous toothache. Food choices haven't been good at all, including a whole bag of mini eggs tonight!
Back on track tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I'm better tomorrow, I'm supposed to be going to the gym :/

Sorry to hear you've felt poorly, have you got sinusitis? I had that once and was in awful pain with it Don't push yourself too much whilst you're poorly tho, it'll all fit into place once you're better which won't be long hopefully. Get Well Soon Sweetie X

Hope you are feeling better. I was completely wiped out with a rotten cough and cold last week (which is unusual as I usually manage to avoid them). Did absolutely no exercise at all as even a 5 minute walk had me breathless and light headed!

Back