Step 1 Sole Source No stopping me this time

Well had my teeth done although I have to go back June 13th for them to be finished off and no more pain-yay!! I was given antibiotics but had to stop taking them as I had nasty side effects but it looks like the pain isn't coming back-touch wood!!
Anyway it was official weigh in today and I lost 4lbs!! I'm very pleased with that :) That's 12lbs in 2 weeks :)

Why does my ticker take ages to update I wonder?

Only lost 1lb this week. Was really disappointed.

I'm expecting pretty much the same tomorrow for my third! :(

My consultant said week three can be quite sticky, but it should kick back in again for week 4! Here's a-hopin!

Hi there - well done on coming back. I'm a returner too, but first success was with LighterLife where I lost 6 stone. 10 years later and lots of other diet attempts in between I'm starting again with Cambridge. I've lost about 2.5 stone in 5 months which I know is quite slow from a VLCD but I was never a fast loser and I've just been through a month long wobble where I lost nothing. So you are doing great. Wow the difference last time you did the diet was amazing. Here's to a bigger loss next week.

Well this week wasn't any better. 1lb off. I'm gutted tbh. I know it's still a loss but to have such a small loss last week and this week is upsetting.

Back