Step 1 Sole Source No stopping me this time

Day 3 today. Not expecting a great day judging by past experiences.Especially as my routine used to be to take the kids to Polish School and then go to have breakfast in a fast food place and then go shopping. Sigh. No breakfast today LOL. Though I think I'll take a shake with me when I go shopping.

Shopping done. Fridge is packed to bursting. It'll all be gone by the end of the week...5 kids eat an awful lot LOL.Managed to resist eating anything. Drank loads of water and that helped. Am now having a coffee before I do anything else as my back is hurting.

Well done on avoiding the fast food. Ben (my eldest) wanted to go to cost this morning on the way back from getting his hair cut and I felt very virtuous only having a peppermint tea! Sounds like you are doing really well so far.

Kate xx

Tomorrow will be the hardest day for me-it always is-added to that I'll be travelling to London and spending the day there and travelling back in the evening. I'm a bit worried about how much water I will be able to drink etc. The toilets on the coach are not always pleasant. We should be OK in London itself as we will go for a coffee before my daughter's performance and for a meal(I'll be having a shake) afterwards and then travelling back.

I'm awake and dressed and everything is ready. My bag is so heavy but that's because I have 4 bottles of water in it. One I will drink on the coach and the second will go in the shake on the coach too so that will make it a bit lighter. I have a small flask of tea with me too, and a green salad with tuna for when my mum wants to go eat :) I figured better to have the lettuce and tuna than give in to temptation of a burger.Even though she would be paying LOL.Just hope I don't need the toilet 20 million times today.

Best of luck with today. Fingers crossed you find some nice toilets! What performance is your daughter doing?

Kate x

It's the Mardi Gras show. :)

The coach is lovely. And designed for skinny people. The seat is too narrow for me so it's digging in at the side. And I had to ask for a seatbelt extension. So embarrassing as its bright yellow. If ever I needed more motivation this is it. Next time I go on a coach will be late June and I want to be able to not have the extension by then!!!

I survived yesterday!! My mum and sister had lunch and the4n later my mum and daughter had dinner after the show and I didn't have any! I had my salad and a shake and drank water and it was ok. I'm glad I could stick to it because now I've resisted once I can resist again. This weekend I'm visiting my daughter in Cornwall and she wanted to take me out for a meal to meet her boyfriend so I have told her to choose somewhere that does plain chicken and veg and I will happily have that. I'm not a drinker so that doesn't bother me at all. I decided it's better to plan ahead and go up a step for that day than to try and stick to shakes and fail.

Well done you ! Sounds like you did awesomely well. The first time being faced with food is the worst I found. But you sound like you were really well prepped and handed it well! It will show on the weigh in and all be worth it :)

Nadia x

I hope so :) Ketosis has kicked in-my hands are freezing!

It will - I will cheerleader you on and you will see the results!

Oh the cold. So many blankets on my bed right now. It's meant to be spring dammit.

X

Well done on surviving London. My son's dance school won a couple of the sections the last time they did it a few years ago.

You definitely won't need the extension next time you go if you keep it up. :)

I share your coldness! xx

So I saw my consultant today and my starting weight with her is 22st 11lb.My scales say I'm 22st8lb but I'm going to go by hers as mine are just cheap ones that the kids keep on moving LOL.I'm doing step 2 this time rather than Red 1 for a change but I may mix it up a bit and do a few days on Step 2 and a few on Red 1. I'll see how the weight losses are.

My ticker isn't updating for some reason. Oh well.

Ah it updated :)
I walked to school and back today and omg my back hurts now. I hope as I lose weight it stops hurting so much. Diet wise everything is fine-not been tempted by anything yet. Have discovered some lovely green teas(flavoured ones) so am drinking more of those and trying to drink less coffee.

Such a stiff back this morning! I've started doing yoga yesterday. Very basic stuff obviously and even then I can't do most of it but I will keep trying. It drives me crazy that I let myself gain all this weight back but there's no point looking backwards is there? Have had 500ml of water so far plus a coffee and am having my breakfast shake.

I've just got back from the dentist. Had such bad toothache all day that I was crying. Had a root canal and the injection is now wearing off. It all feels a bit achy but the dentist said it would be as I had to have my mouth open for such a long time. Tooth pain has to be the worst ever pain. I'd rather have a baby than toothache.
Diet wise everything is going swimmingly. No cravings yet which is nice. I wonder how much that is linked to not having coffee. I'm only having one a day where I used to have 10.

Ouch! Hope your mouth/teeth/jaw all feel better soon. At least it means you won't feel much like eating!! xx

Sadly I am still in pain today. The dentist said at the time that possibly it was 2 teeth not just one. he treated the one he though was most likely to be causing the trouble but it seems the other one is part of that too. It's a wisdom tooth so probably will just be taken out. I wish I'd taken better care of my teeth in the past. I've been looking after them for the last 10 years properly but I guess eating crap hasn't helped. I never connected it with my teeth stupid though that sounds. I have lots of fillings. My top teeth are ok. It's just the bottom teeth.

Oh dear. My teeth are awful, too, so you have my sympathies. Hope you feel much better soon xx

Back