no syn garlic bread......wohoo

jodie2006

av been on sw 5 weeks now always looking for some new ideas think il try this :) i take it u make the smash with less water than it says on pk lol

claireyuk said:
jodie2006

av been on sw 5 weeks now always looking for some new ideas think il try this :) i take it u make the smash with less water than it says on pk lol

Yes hun i used cold water too. Just gradually add. I used approx 300ml. X

I dont understand how u have to syn stuff if you are having it as a snack if its free is it not free all the time regardless of when u eat it. Im majorly confused how do u know when to syn certain free foods???

nadiekins said:
I dont understand how u have to syn stuff if you are having it as a snack if its free is it not free all the time regardless of when u eat it. Im majorly confused how do u know when to syn certain free foods???

Me too now. My consultant has said you can have as much free food as you want when you want. Well I've lost 4lb this week eating this and stuffing my face on the other free foods x

But when you have the free food as snacks you are consuming a lot of calories whereas if you have it as part of a meal you fill up on the third super free and are inclined to eat less free food which still contains calories. If you eat too much free food without the superfree to balance it you will be eating too many calories and your weight loss will slow down

Thanks for all your comments. However i really am confused. My consultant did say you can eat as much free food as you want when you want. There are alot of mixed opinions on here. What has your consultant said for the extra easy? I will defiantly asking on Tuesday when i go for weigh in x

My consultant said in the next few weeks we will be getting new packs as slimming world has changed slightly. He said that SW are changing the 1/3 superfree food rule, in that it isnt going to be as strict and wont apply as much. I dont know how true this is but i hope it is, i find it hard especially at breakfast time to include my 1/3.

nadiekins said:
My consultant said in the next few weeks we will be getting new packs as slimming world has changed slightly. He said that SW are changing the 1/3 superfree food rule, in that it isnt going to be as strict and wont apply as much. I dont know how true this is but i hope it is, i find it hard especially at breakfast time to include my 1/3.

I do sw at home so I hope they update the website to reflect this

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its what is called tweaking it is free but its not if you would eat it every day for life and your weight loss would slow down ..but i have done the smash pizza and smash scones and they are really good and i will be tring the garlic bread as well so thanks for posting x

Our c says that if your using as part of a meal these mash recipes are fine but not to eat as well as a meal
She explained that Jacket potato even 3 a day is fine but not to have 10 a day if you get the drift The key word is moderation !

Back