no weigh in for me !!

lillie

weighs a lot less
well i havent been weighed today and i have no intention of doing so for at least a month,ive been doing the refeed this week and im feeling really happy but think i was getting a bit obsessed with my weight,im in a size 14 bottoms now and thats all i wanted,im never gonna be a size 10 and thats fine by me,it was really bothering me that i hadnt made my target but every time i get near it i lower it.
So thats me off the LT,ive upped the exercise again and im feeling really positive ,ive come so far with Lt (6 stone)but im gonna do the last bit my own way.
Thanks so much for all your support i couldnt have done it without yous xx lillie xx

Lillie - your losses & journey are inspirational :D Much love as always to you xxx

Good for you Lill, I think I know what you mean, about obsessivness, refeed and maintenence are by far the most enjoyable but in the same breath I do believe its so hard to balance the books everytime you eat and I think a little rest bite will do you the world of good.
Love Gaz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hunni, you have done fab...and that sounds like a huge desicion xx You will do fantastic! And switt swoo for you xx Hows refeed going?
6 stones is an amazing achievement!!!

You've done amazing hun. I think I'm where you were...obsessing about it. I'm back on CD ssing.......but I'm not sure when I fit in the jeans that will be enough! I'm taking it one day at a time.

You sound so much more positive hun.......and happy.

Well done.x

6 stone!

6 stone gone! wow thats fantastic - enjoy your new healthy lifestyle - i hope u love every minute and lots of super cool things come ur way xoxox :cool:

luv
julz
xox

You have done amazingly well Lillie. To lose 6 stone and give up smoking is SOME achievement! I can see how you would become obsessed with your weight on LT although it is only a number and far more important is how you look/feel. You look fab in your photo and deserve all the hard work you have obviously put in. I wish you lots of luck on your refeed and maintenance. Good luck hun! x

good luck and enjoy your freedom away from minis, you have done amazing but it does get a bit overwhelming at times. keep healthy and happy

Good luck Lillie. You have been an inspiration to me and I hope you enjoy your new figure. Thank you.

x

Back