no weigh in for me !!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lillie, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well i havent been weighed today and i have no intention of doing so for at least a month,ive been doing the refeed this week and im feeling really happy but think i was getting a bit obsessed with my weight,im in a size 14 bottoms now and thats all i wanted,im never gonna be a size 10 and thats fine by me,it was really bothering me that i hadnt made my target but every time i get near it i lower it.
    So thats me off the LT,ive upped the exercise again and im feeling really positive ,ive come so far with Lt (6 stone)but im gonna do the last bit my own way.
    Thanks so much for all your support i couldnt have done it without yous xx lillie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Wow, congrats lillie :) Hope the refeed goes well xx

4. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lillie - your losses & journey are inspirational :D Much love as always to you xxx

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Good for you Lill, I think I know what you mean, about obsessivness, refeed and maintenence are by far the most enjoyable but in the same breath I do believe its so hard to balance the books everytime you eat and I think a little rest bite will do you the world of good.
    Love Gaz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Well done hunni, you have done fab...and that sounds like a huge desicion xx You will do fantastic! And switt swoo for you xx Hows refeed going?
    6 stones is an amazing achievement!!!

7. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    You've done amazing hun. I think I'm where you were...obsessing about it. I'm back on CD ssing.......but I'm not sure when I fit in the jeans that will be enough! I'm taking it one day at a time.

You sound so much more positive hun.......and happy.

Well done.x

8. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    6 stone!

6 stone gone! wow thats fantastic - enjoy your new healthy lifestyle - i hope u love every minute and lots of super cool things come ur way xoxox :cool:

luv
    julz
    xox

9. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You have done amazingly well Lillie. To lose 6 stone and give up smoking is SOME achievement! I can see how you would become obsessed with your weight on LT although it is only a number and far more important is how you look/feel. You look fab in your photo and deserve all the hard work you have obviously put in. I wish you lots of luck on your refeed and maintenance. Good luck hun! x

10. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Lillie, you've done amazingly well and should be so proud of yourself for losing a whopping 6 stone. You look fab, I'm ded chuffed for ya!! Keep on enjoying the re-feed.;);)

11. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    good luck and enjoy your freedom away from minis, you have done amazing but it does get a bit overwhelming at times. keep healthy and happy

12. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Lillie. You have been an inspiration to me and I hope you enjoy your new figure. Thank you.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.